Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Calling All Music Lovers! Contribute to Our Official 7 Cups Spotify Playlist

User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly August 31st, 2023

Hi everyone,

screenshot-2023-08-31-200132_1693494068.png

Music often serves as a therapeutic tool, providing comfort and connection, and what better way to leverage the power of music for community than through our very own playlist?

This playlist will serve as a shared space for us all to enjoy music that uplifts, comforts, and inspires. It's your opportunity to share the music that touches your soul, and in turn, listen to what resonates with others.

The 7 Cups Mixtape (hosted by Spotify)

Is there a song that calms you on a stressful day? Or perhaps a melody that takes you to a space of positivity? We're open to all music genres.

Here's how you can participate:

1. Select 1-2 songs that inspire, motivate, or uplift you, or simply make you feel good.

2. Submit your song choices by replying to this post.

We will get the playlist started and update this post with a link to give it a listen!

Note: We will only add songs that are appropriate for our community (e.g. no profanity or dark themes).

200
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing September 2nd, 2023

I had so many recommendations until i saw no profanity😭 i love me my sweary music and no dark themes either hmmmm....

Believer by imagine dragons

grow as we go by leanna firestone

3 replies
User Profile: Joe7cups
Joe7cups September 4th, 2023

@AvyIsKing

lol, me too ☀️🙂

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 September 5th, 2023

@AvyIsKing
ooh thank you for sharing "grow as we go" it's so good

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing September 5th, 2023

@Heather225

She is my all time favorite singer and the message is so beautiful 🥺

load more
load more
User Profile: helpfulAvocado5122
helpfulAvocado5122 September 2nd, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly Lilly (alan walker) alone||.....

User Profile: Bastin
Bastin September 2nd, 2023

Chet Boghassa by Tinariwen

Cómo Te Extraño Mi Amor by Leo Dan


User Profile: NG2
NG2 September 2nd, 2023

Can we make 2 posts? I'll make 2 posts anyway.

Have Faith in Me- A Day to Remember

We Got This- A Day to Remember You should be alright as long as you don't watch the music video haha! The lyrics are clean though, I checked.



User Profile: doomsdaysouffle
doomsdaysouffle September 3rd, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

1) chateau (feel alright) - Djo

2) free bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

User Profile: littleCurrent7762
littleCurrent7762 September 3rd, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly Surfaces the singer-song writer takes me to happier places

User Profile: Buzzingbeezon
Buzzingbeezon September 3rd, 2023

Tough choice, again…🥲

hide-Misery (it’s in Japanese, with few verses in English) there's something about the song that makes me feel that I can deal with whatever happens, even embrace the misery like an old friend.

Talking heads - Once in a lifetime - this one is just… Brilliant. I don't know if it is uplifting, but… Hard not to smile listening to it.

And… Eye of the tiger xd haha, no, I'm joking. Though it kind of… makes me feel… determined. Mighty, even. 🙃

User Profile: KindWolf2023
KindWolf2023 September 3rd, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

"Life and Death" and "I am Human" by PhoenixFire52 https://open.spotify.com/artist/0a3CQ8J74HwzduCANvAX3Q?si=v15N1tbqT0S-4fSgYGrEpw

User Profile: tidyHickory3283
tidyHickory3283 September 3rd, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

All songs by Taylor Swift 😛



1 reply
User Profile: tidyHickory3283
tidyHickory3283 September 3rd, 2023

@tidyHickory3283

I have a couple of songs but my mind is currently blank so when I remember them, I will post them here 😀

load more
User Profile: Saly33
Saly33 September 3rd, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I love all of Julio's songs The most special one I have I did not change I need you Nostalgia... These songs inspire me and motivate me to draw and be creative