Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: BreezyListening
BreezyListening December 18th, 2014

The Normal Heart. I'd recommend it. Its free on On Demand

User Profile: GlowBright
GlowBright December 18th, 2014

I just watched The Hobbit, Battle of the Five Armies! Twice! I went with some friends last Friday, and another friend phoned me and I watched it the next day on Saturday. It was incredible. I <3 Hobbit/LOTR

1 reply
User Profile: easyTortoise20
easyTortoise20 December 19th, 2014

I cant wait to see this movie, and especially in 3d

load more
User Profile: ahasbeamer
ahasbeamer December 18th, 2014

I saw a movie called chef, its predictable but is agood, clean family movie. Plus food ftw ^_^

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 December 18th, 2014

22 Jump Street .. kinda funny

User Profile: DonaldK
DonaldK December 18th, 2014

THE HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES

1 reply
User Profile: ahasbeamer
ahasbeamer December 19th, 2014

How is it ? I love lotr :3

load more
User Profile: politeCup86
politeCup86 December 19th, 2014

I watched mind escape. Very smart thriller movie

User Profile: ByYourSide
ByYourSide December 31st, 2014

I have watched The Hobbit and A night at the museum! yes

User Profile: neonBunny72
neonBunny72 December 31st, 2014

Big Hero Six! I love that movie so much and cannot wait for it to come out on DVD. I am even doing research on both the original comic book series, though I do know that the movie version is different. Oh dear golly, I just love that movie so much!

User Profile: convivialFriend25
convivialFriend25 January 2nd, 2015

The Interview, it was hilarious!!!!

1 reply
User Profile: OliviaButler
OliviaButler January 3rd, 2015

I laughed plenty at that movie myself, @convivialFriend25 !

load more
User Profile: adventurousLychee49
adventurousLychee49 January 3rd, 2015

I finally watched Guardians of the Galaxy! It was good, but I'd expected more because of all the hype.

2 replies
January 3rd, 2015

I am planning to watch that movie should i..?

1 reply
User Profile: adventurousLychee49
adventurousLychee49 January 3rd, 2015

You definitely should :) it's still really good. Just didn't live up to my high expectations is all.

load more
load more