Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: TeenyTinyAppy
TeenyTinyAppy October 29th, 2019

The competition

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 October 29th, 2019

I watched the new Lion King movie last night and I gotta say I would not let my younger kids see this movie .. my son is 35 lol so if he wants to he can but if I had younger kids I would not.. it made me sad , mad and just kinda blahhh I mean the movie had such beautiful graphics and things ..

I would not watch it again just like I will never ever what The March of the Penguins .. Oh wow that one made me so upset for those poor Penquins..

User Profile: bluebreath1810
bluebreath1810 October 29th, 2019

Chhichore

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 November 1st, 2019

Glass

User Profile: patriciaxmarq
patriciaxmarq November 2nd, 2019

the addams family of coursee🤩

User Profile: YourFriend247
YourFriend247 November 2nd, 2019

Saand Ki Aankh

User Profile: vishal2629
vishal2629 November 3rd, 2019

@Evi joker

User Profile: sparklesinthewater
sparklesinthewater November 3rd, 2019

Lemonade Joe

User Profile: Lazz
Lazz November 12th, 2019

Silence of the lambs

User Profile: Vhilicious
Vhilicious November 12th, 2019

In the tall grass ❤️

November 12th, 2019

@Vhilicious same lol

load more