Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Silenteye
Silenteye November 18th, 2019

The possession of Hannah Grace

November 19th, 2019

I rented Rocketman last night and it was fantastic.

We have VIP fan event tickets for Rise of Skywalker so that's the next theater movie. I can't see movies in theaters because I talk back. ☺️

User Profile: empathicJoy3559
empathicJoy3559 November 26th, 2019

Last night when I was having trouble sleeping, I streamed Bedknobs and Broomsticks on D+. It's fun to rewatch old classics.

User Profile: Cupcake423
Cupcake423 November 26th, 2019

I've been revisiting all my favorites and trying new ones on Disney+ at home, but this weekend my husband took me to see Frozen 2 in theaters. It was pretty good!

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl November 26th, 2019

You were the last movie I saw Evi

User Profile: OpenWindow
OpenWindow November 26th, 2019

Okja

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 26th, 2019

Shall we dance

User Profile: RomanticJ
RomanticJ November 26th, 2019

I watched Aladdin by Disney. I enjoyed the colorful costumes and atmosphere but I got bored with some of the songs. I'm not the kind that likes musicals.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 27th, 2019

Disney Plus- Pollyanna about a young girl who spread Positivity everywhere she went !!! Loved it !! Old movie from Disney..

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 27th, 2019

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

At Christmas time Disney Films are always a hit with all ages

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 27th, 2019

@lazyKatz Yes True, For me it is all year round :)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 27th, 2019

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

Very comforting when your feeling a little off colour.

load more
load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 December 28th, 2019

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 - YES, I love "Pollyanna" (circa 1964?). It is one of my favorites. Did you know, the movie is based on a book?! (or a book series, I'm not sure on that one.) Would you watch it again for me? I so much want to own Pollyanna, but I did not receive for Christmas - it was on my list. The only version I have is on VHS, which of course my VCR doesn't want to work :(

Okay, one reason to be glad ... I am glad that I have a garage AND that I was remembering enough to move my car into it! The monthly cost of the garage is medium to high (according to me) but I am also using it as storage and if I count the garage as simply a storage unit - the monthly cost suddenly becomes very low. So I am also glad about that! and the not having to brush off snow and attempt to scrape off ice!

<3 Platy

load more
User Profile: ShawnWilsonLCSW
ShawnWilsonLCSW December 4th, 2019

Knives Out