Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 March 9th, 2020

Shaun of the dead

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 March 10th, 2020

@Goldcherry2113

Classic.

😁🤘

load more
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 March 9th, 2020

Once upon a time in Hollywood.

March 10th, 2020

Ralph wrecks the internet

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 March 10th, 2020

@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 - I'm hoping you also saw "Wreck It, Ralph." What did you think of Ralph wrecks the internet? Did you like it? Would you watch it again? Well enough to purchase it for your own? I have not seen this one, nor have I seen any reviews of it. Would you recommend it? ~ Platy

load more
User Profile: MessyBun
MessyBun March 19th, 2020

Rewatched Detective Pichachu.. Such cutie 💞

User Profile: MostlyOK
MostlyOK March 20th, 2020

I watched Onward with my son and my wife. It was cute.

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 March 21st, 2020

Blinded by the light - now on amazon prime in the UK.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 March 23rd, 2020

I watched Poms and thought it was cute but also sad.. Older women can do things that people believe that they can't so yay to us older women !!heart

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence April 21st, 2020

User Profile: ClioMuse02
ClioMuse02 April 24th, 2020

The Death of Stalin

April 29th, 2020

The Hobbit