Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 May 3rd, 2020

To each his own. It was really good.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 3rd, 2020

@powerfulPear2565 --- Ooooohhhhhhh, that is the title? "To Each His Own"? I thought you were commenting on the person's post just above yours surprise

User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 May 3rd, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

Haha, no it's a movie. Although it does look like that. Sorry that wasn't intentional.

load more
load more
User Profile: Josephinelilli
Josephinelilli May 3rd, 2020

I've been watching kid's movies on Netflix to escape. I last enjoyed Littlefoot, but read afterwards that many religious people were offended by it. I hadn't thought of that because I'm not religious myself.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 3rd, 2020

@Josephinelilli - Are you talking about the first one, from 1988, "The Land Before Time"? As far as I can tell, that is the first one that the animated character 'Little Foot' - a baby brontosaurus - was featured in. I liked Little Foot of course and then Ducky :) No one liked Cera (sounds like Sara), that I know of, but the way her character was written the audience is not really supposed to like her, imo. I know I am missing one, maybe two .... Petrie and, oh Spike! Of course, Spike :)

I, well my family, we really got into The Land Before Time -- but I was too young to hear about, care about, want to know about any religious conflicts regarding this movie and the subsequent oh like 8 or 9 more movies with these little dinos. They didn't ever grow up either .... Hmm. enlightened ("Peter Pan", next? There are many versions to choose from!)

((Hands you the popcorn!)) ~ Platy

load more
User Profile: courtney9310
courtney9310 May 4th, 2020

I just watched the first two final destination movies... I know I'm late

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 May 7th, 2020

Cowboys and Aliens

May 7th, 2020

Ace venture pet detective. And children hour

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 7th, 2020

Mr Peabody and Sherman- Animated Movie.. so cute !

User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 May 7th, 2020

I saw Rocketman and loved it. I'm still singing the songs from it.

User Profile: Ludamilu
Ludamilu May 7th, 2020

The Half of It and it was awesome, cute, sweet, diverse. It's not completely out of the box if you are looking for something really different, but I enjoyed it.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 10th, 2020

@Ludamilu - who are main actors? "The Half of It" (2020) says it scheduled to come out May 1. Or did you see it in the theater???! surprise ~Platy

(2015 Andrea Anders, Andy Buckley) exact same title ... ?

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 30th, 2020

@Ludamilu (Platy rings door bell) - I really do want to know this. If you've a moment to answer, I'd be appreciative. smiley Movies/titles I have never heard of and people who say that movie was really good -- I like those things. Of course, it makes my list of "Movies I Want to See" longer, but hey that's alright. ~ Platy

load more
User Profile: Souldigger16
Souldigger16 May 8th, 2020

Jojo rabbit . A beautiful movie

User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 May 8th, 2020

@Souldigger16 Good movie.

load more
May 8th, 2020

Charade did not like it much