Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 June 4th, 2020

I liked Maleficent. :) :D

User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 June 11th, 2020

Meet me in St. Louis

I love this movie so much. 😍

User Profile: GeodeKumo
GeodeKumo June 11th, 2020

Ebirah: Horror of The Deep! The whole movie is on YouTube for free and I had been wanting to watch. It for a while now. It's one of the movies that I knew I watched as a kid but I remembered so little I might as well have never seen it.

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 June 12th, 2020

Sal (2011) - Amovie about actor Sal Mineo directed by James Franco

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy June 14th, 2020

I have been watching some movies on Disney Plus which were the Herbie Movies

1. Herbie Fully Loaded (when I saw on Thursday and did not like it.)

2. The Love Bug - Classic

3. Herbie Rides again - which was also great

June 15th, 2020

2 seasons of13 reasons why

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 16th, 2020

@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 - Please let me know: what did you think? I purposefully did not watch Season One, but of course heard a lot about it. How can there be a season two? Or did they end Season One with some type of cliffhanger and not at the end of the book/story? ~ Platy

June 18th, 2020

There is 4. Seasons. The first season was really intense and 2nd season was easier to watch. I am on this season know and going watch 4th later @cyanPlatypus6370

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 29th, 2020

Wow! I certainly did not know that. Yes the first season was very intense. Do you know then, are there four books by the same author? (Thank you for your response! Really. Our libraries have been closed for some time now. Finding information online can be hard when I don't know what to ask!) @Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 Thank you!

load more
load more
load more
June 18th, 2020

Hugo

not good

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 June 18th, 2020

Onward

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 June 21st, 2020

COCA ! It is okay but not as good as some others .. heart

User Profile: imhope666
imhope666 June 29th, 2020

Bad boys