Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Dallas8604
Dallas8604 July 14th, 2020

You Were Never Really Here

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP July 14th, 2020

The Lorax

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 15th, 2020

Indicspicable Me

😄👍

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 July 19th, 2020

@juliak1968 - Hi Julia :)

I think maybe you mean "Despicable Me"? The first movie - where Gru meets the three little girls? <3 Platy

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 19th, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

Oh yes, I almost got the title right lolz

Thanks for reminding me😃

Blessings, Day

load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 15th, 2020

Rocket Man

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 16th, 2020

The Borrowers - John Goodman - I have seen it many times I have alwaays loved the borrowers and the littles !!

User Profile: SugarDonut0007
SugarDonut0007 July 16th, 2020

Slumdog Millionaire

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 July 17th, 2020

Something on Netflix.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 18th, 2020

Watching the Emoji Movie again I love it !! so funny and so cool because we do use them so much !!! smileywinklaughheartyes

User Profile: ViewScenic09
ViewScenic09 July 18th, 2020

Invisible man

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 July 19th, 2020

Hey :) I think I want to see this one too. But I've got to find someone to watch it with me, cuz I really don't like the horror genre. Would you call "Invisible Man" a horror movie? @ViewScenic09 or what genre/s would you put it in? ~ Platy

User Profile: ViewScenic09
ViewScenic09 July 19th, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

This movie is really good. It's more like a Sci-fi/ psychological thriller than horror. There's no demon in it. :p You will definitely enjoy it. :)

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 July 22nd, 2020

@ViewScenic09 - haha (and then not really!) Thank you, Scenic, for your response. I do like sci-fi, thriller, or psychological thriller genres - *most* of the time.

Just right now, I could use a movie to cry with. I am in deep grief and I wish I was not, but still I am. I know I need to allow myself to feel these feelings. But there's a part of me that says No, feel not, Platy. :( So a movie would be a good idea - a sad one or one where something very sad happens - that would "help" me to know that it is okay to cry, too. ~ Platy

User Profile: ViewScenic09
ViewScenic09 July 22nd, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

You're welcome. I hope you are doing well. If you want to talk about anything then im here, you can send me a message. ☺

Same here. I also like psychological thriller, horror, or mystery movies a lot. That's my favourite genre.

I don't watch sad movies at all. Last time I watched "The bucket list". That was good and sad the same time.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Kunoichi91Warrior
Kunoichi91Warrior July 19th, 2020

The Last Kingdom!

I will watch it again for sure , after some time . 😁