Shrek 2
Shirley on Hulu. It was good although I think a bit too long and could have been cut in some areas. If you're into character dramas then it might be your thing. Elizabeth Moss is great as always, as is the actor who plays the husband (whose name escapes me).
@leesemarie, Are you trying to think of the name Michael Stuhlbarg? Mr Stuhlbarg plays the role of Stanley Edgar Hyman, Shirley's husband; an English professor and literary critic. It did take me a while to find this! Far longer than I expected
It is nearly Sunday here. Have a great week! ~ Platy
'Come and See' on youtube. It was great, and rather scary.
Lady Bird, it was nice
Creature From The Black Lagoon.
something in the rain
@peachsya -- Perhaps "Singing in the Rain"? one of my favorites!
"Good morning, Good morning. It's great to stay up late, 'til the morning. Good morning to you!"
(And as it is 1:23am here right now, the lyrics here are just right!) ~ Platy
justice leage: throne of atlantis (been on a dcamu binge recently)
Read Me (2016)
Not really a sad movie.
The Intern. (Anne Hathaway, Robert De Niro). It very light hearted, funny and took away my stress.
@interestingForever1928 I loved the movie !!! ![]()
Hangover
@giggleSun1695 I like that to it's hilarious the hangover there's a tiger in the bathroom and of course I love to release my problems and laugh and other shit
