Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 August 3rd, 2020

While you where sleeping

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 10th, 2020

@powerfulPear2565 Love this movie !!!

User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 August 11th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

The lake house is also a really good movie, if u haven't seen it already. Sandra Bullock is in it too. It's on Netflix. 🙂

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 11th, 2020

@powerfulPear2565 Yes I have seen it also and Love it ! I have seen all her movies because she is an outstanding actress and her movies are just so good. smiley

User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 August 11th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

I've been slowly making my way through them all.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 11th, 2020

@powerfulPear2565 Good Plan to go through and check them out .. enjoy smiley

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: giggleSun1695
giggleSun1695 August 3rd, 2020

Hangover III

August 4th, 2020

The last movie I saw was Lord of The Rings. I really only watch it for Legolas, but it is a good story as well haha

User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 4th, 2020

'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' and I loved it - would definitely recommend.

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 August 4th, 2020

The Patriot with Mel Gibson

User Profile: ByYourSide
ByYourSide August 6th, 2020

Greyhound (2020). Love the movie

User Profile: Nramnz
Nramnz August 6th, 2020

Frozen 2

User Profile: furryDoggo2508
furryDoggo2508 August 6th, 2020

The Secret Life of Pets 2

laugh

User Profile: sanjana1212
sanjana1212 August 7th, 2020

@Evi

Inception

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 10th, 2020

@sanjana1212 ! Hi :) what did you think? I really like this movie a lot! In fact I own it now. That sounds like a good movie to watch to relax here before bed. Hmm... I wish I could have some popcorn :\ Yay, Leonardo DiCaprio! Yay, oh, little guy I can't remember his name (Grrr) - Joseph Gordon-Levitt! Good job there - well done, Ellen Page - one of like two (or three if you count the little girl) actresses in the entire movie! I just thought ... if I watch this with the intention of possibly falling asleep, what would that do TO or FOR my dreams?! Whoa, strange thought. smiley

I like movies like this one - the type that make you think! or allow you to think, perhaps in ways you've not thought before surprise ~ Platy

*** My memory saved/restored by: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0 (Internet Movie Database; some TV shows too. VERY helpful!) We *just* passed the 10 year anniversary for this movie coming to theaters!(July 2010!) Hi Sami - I saw this movie in the theater with you :) Miss ya! <3 Platy

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 7th, 2020

The Mean Team I think is the name with Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine and some other guy that is a doll lol .. yes