Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Remina
Remina December 15th, 2021

@cheerymango check the first post. See the FH and the number. Looks like this thread was part of a hunt lol

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 15th, 2021

My Cousin Vinny - lol, so so funny :p

User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 December 23rd, 2021

Ron's Gone Wrong. Is a very fun relaxing movie that talks about the true meaning of friendship in this new technology era.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 7th, 2022

@Eudaimonia99

I'd like to see this one. Do you recommend it? and recommend for kids, too?

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 25th, 2021

Mean Girls

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 December 28th, 2021

Luca

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 January 30th, 2022

@lovelyWhisper66 - I want to see this. I think. Did you like it? Do you recommend? ~Platy

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 29th, 2021

Jacobs Ladder ( the new remake)

User Profile: quietnomore
quietnomore February 20th, 2022

Just watched The Tinder Swindler



load more
December 29th, 2021

The dead ringer 1964

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 1st, 2022

The Butler

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 2nd, 2022

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

User Profile: LavenderBee3612
LavenderBee3612 January 27th, 2022

I watched Silence of the Lambs again recently. I love it so much.