Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 28th, 2022

Spider-Man: No Way Home

User Profile: neatCurrent6812
neatCurrent6812 January 28th, 2022

I have created a LGBTQ Pride flag lion in support of the community.

[Edited by theriverissinging, removed a link]

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging January 29th, 2022

@neatCurrent6812

We are not allowed to share links for advertising purposes or those which can trace back personal information, thanks! Guidelines here.

load more
User Profile: Kolistory
Kolistory January 28th, 2022

I just want them to restore the Snyderverse

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 29th, 2022

Mermaids Tail - on Peacock.

Eh, not great but not bad

User Profile: wimakota
wimakota January 29th, 2022

500 days of summer! for the third time this month lol

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 January 30th, 2022

I am currently watching "Into The Woods!" 1pt = musical! 1pt= Stephen Sondheim. 1pt each = Anna Kendrick and Meryl Streep. and like 500 pts! for excellent, wonderful, HARD to sing and marvelous songs! hehe, I like this show. <3 Platy

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 30th, 2022

Amityville 3...bwhahahah


User Profile: Fehpa94
Fehpa94 January 30th, 2022

Late August, Early September. It's a french movie from Olivier Assayas. A wonderful film from 1998, that breathes the nouvelle vague.

It's very touching. I just watched this morning.

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy January 31st, 2022

The Muppet Movie 😂

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 8th, 2022

@Summershy - one word: Classic! :D

load more
User Profile: ElleMayB
ElleMayB February 1st, 2022

It was Clifford. The Big Red Dog. We saw a trailer and couldn't wait to watch it. I had to search for it on the internet and fortunately found it on one of these https://www.firesticktricks.com/free-movie-streaming-sites.html. It is definitely worth watching. It is so kind and cheerful movie. My kid was excited about it.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 2nd, 2022

@ElleMayB ... Sounds like you (both) enjoyed it! This is one that I would like to see too. I'll check the link - thank you! Platy

load more