Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 19th, 2022

Rocketman

User Profile: CompassionateSophia
CompassionateSophia May 19th, 2022

@Evi

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind! So good

User Profile: Unwanted2022
Unwanted2022 May 29th, 2022


0tK25Cz.jpg

May 29th, 2022

netflix’s senior year starring rebel wilson. i realized i haven’t laughed in a while after watching this. ♥️

User Profile: LifelD239
LifelD239 May 30th, 2022

The last movie I saw was Fresh. I watched because of Sebastian Stan.

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance June 6th, 2022

Ant-Man and the Wasp.

User Profile: Unwanted2022
Unwanted2022 June 13th, 2022


E22CNaB.jpg

June 14th, 2022

Call Me By Your Name

-never actually saw it when it came out & it was available on my TV one day

User Profile: Unwanted2022
Unwanted2022 June 27th, 2022


The_Man_from_Toronto_%282022_film%29.jpg

Man from Toronto

User Profile: BloomingTrees23
BloomingTrees23 June 27th, 2022

@Evi

Gotta get to the movie theater! The last one I saw was the downton abbey movie the day it came out (amazing btw)