Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: sweetchildbsk
sweetchildbsk July 31st, 2022

@Evi Rocketry - a nambi effect on prime

July 31st, 2022

@Evi A Hindi movie. Dil Se

User Profile: listenergab
listenergab July 31st, 2022

The last movie I watched was Get Out, after seeing the new Jordan Peele movie in theaters.

User Profile: MiamiViceFan
MiamiViceFan August 2nd, 2022

Last movie I saw a few days ago was Bulletproof with Adam Sandler and Damon Wayans.

August 3rd, 2022

@Evi

I saw the movie Elvis. It was about his life and it was really good. I liked it alot. Worth seeing

User Profile: kenny0018
kenny0018 August 4th, 2022

@Evi The last movie I watched was Alice Through the Looking Glass. A wonderful continuation of the 1st part and for fans of the fairy-tale atmosphere. I watched it for free via Cyberflix TV APK on FireStick. Very convenient application. If you are curious, go ahead https://www.firestickhow.com/cyberflix-tv-firestick.html and find out how to install it correctly!

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 4th, 2022

Buzzlightyear okay movie but I like the Toy Story Movies better.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 27th, 2024

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 I like the toy story movies to it makes me happy it’s reasonable in needing a Friend to be with it’s talking wanting to hug them you need to cry hold their hand 

load more
User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 August 28th, 2022

A Silent Voice

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 August 28th, 2022

Shawshank Redemption. Saw it a few nights ago.

User Profile: imaginativeCucumber3584
imaginativeCucumber3584 August 28th, 2022

The last movie I saw was Inception. Another great piece of art from Christopher Nolan. I really enjoyed the thrilling atmosphere with the great music in the background.