Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Tina123
Tina123 April 13th, 2014

I watched 'The Goonies' earlier with the kids. I love the film makes me laugh so much.

"Hey you guys!!!!"

User Profile: Kristey
Kristey April 13th, 2014

FROZEN!!!

User Profile: Solicitude
Solicitude April 13th, 2014

I watched Frozen 3 times already ;o too obsessed. I just love disney movies so much

Last night I watched Tangled.

So good :D

1 reply
User Profile: Kristey
Kristey April 14th, 2014

I need to watch tangled!

load more
User Profile: Indiana
Indiana April 14th, 2014

Ill just add another Captain America on here! Im a big fan of any Marvel film :) Really hoping for a Black Widow movie!

1 reply
User Profile: Irene006
Irene006 November 16th, 2020

@Indiana

I'm from the future. In 2021 black Widow movie would be released

load more
User Profile: Maryyum
Maryyum April 14th, 2014

Frozen! :) loved it

User Profile: Zoey
Zoey April 14th, 2014

Last movie I saw in the cinema was Muppets: Most Wanted. Last movie I watched at home was Tangled (It's my happy film and I love it!)

User Profile: Lucis
Lucis April 15th, 2014

White Oleander! It's amazing.

User Profile: Evi
Evi OP April 15th, 2014

Seeking justice. Was an okay movie!

User Profile: Jellie
Jellie April 15th, 2014

Captain America.

The new one, of course. It was a good movie, I recommend it.yes

User Profile: Jadie
Jadie April 19th, 2014

LesChoristes (2004), againfor about the 30th time! The tears still flow every time I watch the final scene... andJean-Baptiste Maunier's voice<3

1 reply
User Profile: allierae
allierae April 19th, 2014

ohmygoodnessIlove that movie. it's one of my very favorites and the songs and the voices just... yummmmmmmmm :D <3

load more