Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: bewarethefreakchic
bewarethefreakchic April 23rd, 2014

Les Miserables, the 2012 version. I thought I wouldn't like it, but I ended up loving it! I cried at the end, so just be warned.

April 24th, 2014

The Departed!

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene April 24th, 2014

Wasteland (2012)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981140/

User Profile: Kristey
Kristey April 24th, 2014

Frozen!

User Profile: feelpeace1
feelpeace1 April 28th, 2014

Non Stop with Liam Neesan

User Profile: Farheen
Farheen April 29th, 2014

"Queen" (2014) It is a bollywood movie. But I think it's a must watch for everyone. Quite refreshing.

User Profile: bewarethefreakchic
bewarethefreakchic April 29th, 2014

High School Musical! The first one is a classic!

User Profile: MirrieDancer
MirrieDancer April 29th, 2014

Divergent!! It was AMAZING!!!

User Profile: IAmSamIAm
IAmSamIAm April 30th, 2014

Moonrise Kingdom! I didn't know anything about it when I sat down to watch it, other than it was a Wes Anderson film, and Oh. My. God. An absolute masterpiece, strangely dark at times, but so tender and funny, just beautiful. I'd recommendto absolutely anyone, just rent it and watch it without any background knowledge.

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene April 30th, 2014

Blue Ruin (2013)

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/blue_ruin/