Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: ByYourSide
ByYourSide October 2nd, 2014

Maleficient but not finish because of distraction..will finish it this saturday. Very good movie and I like it!

User Profile: OliviaButler
OliviaButler October 2nd, 2014

I last saw "Lucy" and it was ? interesting!indecision

October 3rd, 2014

2014 Godzilla. It was a nice callback to the original Godzilla films of old.

User Profile: Utsav2506
Utsav2506 October 4th, 2014

The last movie i saw was 'Haider' - A great film and great story..

1 reply
User Profile: MnjSS
MnjSS October 10th, 2014

Yeah! It is a great movie.

load more
User Profile: Vala
Vala October 7th, 2014

I tried to distract myself by searching up the old 2001 Disney Atlantis I absolutely loved as a kid. Did not regretwatching a Disney film as an adult :) Such an underrated movie.

Who else has seen this?

1 reply
User Profile: NightVisions
NightVisions October 11th, 2014

I haven't watched that one, though I do like to watch Disney movies sometimes. They're so nostalgic. Never gets old!=D

load more
User Profile: lovelife93
lovelife93 October 10th, 2014

The Nightmare Before Christmas -- Oh! Classic!

User Profile: NightVisions
NightVisions October 11th, 2014

'would you rather'. Started randomly watching it with my sister, was better than I expected, could've been better though but oh well. Worth a watch

User Profile: SorrelKlara
SorrelKlara October 12th, 2014

"The Island" -- It's so good! Watched it with a few friends!

User Profile: AndrewLu
AndrewLu October 14th, 2014

Anybody seen Gone Girl yet? I thought it was really good!

1 reply
User Profile: Christie
Christie October 17th, 2014

I watched it last Sunday. It was really good I loved it! :D

load more
User Profile: Tina123
Tina123 October 14th, 2014

I watched Frozen last night it was so sweet