Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

whats everyone favorite cartoon(s)?

User Profile: goldenguard
goldenguard October 23rd, 2022

personally, mine is the owl house as of now :) but id like to know everyone elses too! plus id like to indulge in other cartoons as theyre my main way of coping

56
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 October 24th, 2022

@goldenguard

Courage the cowardly dog ❤

My all-time favourite.

User Profile: LaneyM916
LaneyM916 December 30th, 2022

@lyricalAngel70I love Courage the Cowardly Dog too. That episode with the mummy saying "Return the slab" scared the crap out of me when I was younger. Lol. The way he said the line I mean.

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing October 24th, 2022

Owl house definetly takes #1 for me, but I also love any like Cartoon network or old Disney XD cartoons.


The nutty boy, a cartoon on Netflix is also 10/10.



User Profile: Hyo0o
Hyo0o October 24th, 2022

@goldenguard

I enjoy amphibia and gravity falls : D

User Profile: AnxiousDuckling
AnxiousDuckling October 24th, 2022

Wild Kratts deffinatly #1!!!

But also chip&Dale (+Rescue Rangers), Tom&Jerry and mr bean cartoons. ^^


Hope you have a nice day!!

User Profile: tealLion9329
tealLion9329 October 25th, 2022

@goldenguard I started watching Bratz and I really like it lol. I also like power puff girls, scooby doo and Garfield

User Profile: Zevia1MM
Zevia1MM November 17th, 2022

@goldenguard

Voltron: Legendary Defenders, The Owl House, Amphibia, and Avatar: The Last Airbender

User Profile: CatzInTheCradle
CatzInTheCradle November 17th, 2022

@goldenguard

DARIA

Rugrats 😂

Hey Arnold !

some anime is pretty great! Hunter x Hunter was brilliant.. Full Metal Alchemist ..

User Profile: Omi132
Omi132 November 17th, 2022

@goldenguard my favorite cartoon is either she-ra or adventure time. I haven't seen owl house but I want to

User Profile: idk502
idk502 November 17th, 2022

Courage the cowardly dog show

User Profile: goldenPeach83
goldenPeach83 November 17th, 2022

I like OK KO