Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

June 2018 - Member Welcome Event! (New to 7 Cups in June, let us formally welcome you to our community)

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 19th, 2018

I am VERY excited to announce this new event! Member Welcome Parties!!! Wooohoooo!

We know being a newbie at 7 Cups is hard. Taking the first few steps to get support, talk about something on your mind or share an experience is challenging. So we want to honor you for taking that first step to getting help, joining a community and bettering your life. New listeners - this is for you too! Taking your first chats, making your first forum posts... this is hard wrok! We are so proud of all of you and we want to formally welcome you to 7 Cups!

Don't worry, we know everyone likes to party... so while we will be honoring newbies, everyone is invited to join in and help!

This event will work much like a High Five Live! @kate & I will open the Live chatrooms and hop on a live video call with you!

During this event, we will welcome and honor all new members who wish to be formally welcomed! And we will highlight the accomplishments of newbies!!

So…. if you are new to 7 Cups in the month of June… good news, You get to be part of THE FIRST EVER MEMBER WELCOME PARTY!!

Please fill out this form to let us know you are a newbie!

If you are not new this month, you may fill out this form on behalf of a newbie you have met this month. Someone you want to make sure gets a special 7 Cups welcome!!

DATE: Thursday, June 28th

TIME: 5:00 PM EST

LOCATION: Live Rooms & Google Hangouts on air broadcast

HOSTS: Laura & Kate

RSVP: By posting to this thread! All welcome to come celebrate our new members!!

115
User Profile: GimmeTheMuffins
GimmeTheMuffins June 20th, 2018

I will try to be there!

User Profile: goodTown4795
goodTown4795 June 20th, 2018

Hello, I'm Dominique. I'm new as of today. I have alot on my shoulders. I am excited to join!

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP June 21st, 2018

@goodTown4795

We are so happy you are here. Sending you and hug!!!

load more
User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 June 21st, 2018

Hi every one in there good night

1 reply
User Profile: TheWhiteWolf94
TheWhiteWolf94 June 21st, 2018

@proactiveGrapes9304 Hello there :)

load more
User Profile: TheWhiteWolf94
TheWhiteWolf94 June 21st, 2018

@Laura awesome, looking forward to :D

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 June 21st, 2018

Welcome!! Fun fact: those who've joined in June 2018 joined exactly 3 years after I did laugh

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP June 22nd, 2018

@Emily619

NICE!! 3 years!!! wow

load more
User Profile: tealWheel8002
tealWheel8002 June 21st, 2018

What is this welcome party? How do I join?

1 reply
User Profile: sensitiveLime1670
sensitiveLime1670 June 21st, 2018

@tealWheel8002 Go on the first page of this thread, there's a link to the Google form. Just click it and compile it, it'll ask your username and a couple of simple questions. I think once you submitted the form, you're in.

load more
User Profile: Alizza
Alizza June 22nd, 2018

@Laura

Hello, I joined in 7cups yesterday and I am hoping to join the event. Thank youu so much

User Profile: GoldenHeartOfTheSea
GoldenHeartOfTheSea June 22nd, 2018

@Laura

I feel uncomfortable making a video call. Are there just text chat rooms?

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP June 22nd, 2018

@GoldenHeartOfTheSea

Yes we will have chatrooms open! The video call is just of myself and Kate. You do not have a video on. You can watch / listen to us :)

load more
User Profile: Jenna
Jenna June 25th, 2018

So pleased how we're trying to make more of an effort to get involved with our community like this. Showing them that we are here, we notice them, and we are pleased to have them join us here at 7cups. Super excited to be a part of this! ♥

User Profile: dancingSunrise21
dancingSunrise21 June 25th, 2018

Ill try