Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ahhh 🥀

Posted a forum to get friends, ended with replying to hi texts 🥀

36
User Profile: Ednamius
Ednamius Wednesday

@sensitiveSail3489 Making a forum post to find new friends,but ending up just replying "hi" comments can feel really disappointing. Honestly,I would feel that way too ):

How do you think you'll look for friends now,what's next? 

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Wednesday

@Ednamius nothing now 

load more

@sensitiveSail3489 That sucks gang i'm sorry, if you wanna be friends i'm open to it ofc :D

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@Damieninyourwalls yess sure

User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls 3 days ago

@sensitiveSail3489

Yay i'm glad we could be friends, how are you this week or today?

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP 3 days ago

@Damieninyourwalls I'm good , btw believe it or not , i read some of your forums before meeting here

load more
load more
User Profile: Adii111
Adii111 1 day ago

@kanniica we got this connected, I have been tryna reconnect for so long

User Profile: Kanniica
Kanniica 1 day ago

Hey, yeah your chat suddenly disappeared idk why.

User Profile: Kanniica
Kanniica 1 day ago

@Adii111 text me or connect with me

load more
load more

@sensitiveSail3489!!

Well you did find a great friend like me. Didn't you?

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@SmoothOpertor55 ┐⁠(⁠´⁠ー⁠`⁠)⁠┌ someone who ragebaits ? Nah not yet

@sensitiveSail3489

I don't do that at all. I am such a nice person now. Btw, I turned 17 todayy.....



User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@SmoothOpertor55 ohhhhhh Happy birthday 

Thankss @sensitiveSail3489

load more
User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@SmoothOpertor55 "I don't do that at all" =⁠_⁠=

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@SmoothOpertor55

images-3_1791434613.jpeg

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@SmoothOpertor55 mine is coming soon too

load more
load more
load more

@sensitiveSail3489 that's kinda frustrating ahh response from you, Twin💔🥀

genuinely asking tho, wanna be friends??😔✌️

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@TheObsidianWhisper yess

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@TheObsidianWhisper but I'm teen 🥀 I have to wait some days probably 

@sensitiveSail3489 well we can wait till you became an adult, I got you Twin!! Hit me when you growwwwew adult💭

we still can chat in the chatroom btw👀

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@TheObsidianWhisper ohh i didn't know that

@sensitiveSail3489 don't you chat with others in the chatroom?? Just like that just we gotta be online at the same time and be in the same chatroom otherwise we can't text twin until Oct 19th💔🥀

*weeping my tears btw*😔🥲🤧

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@TheObsidianWhisper i don't chat in chatrooom 🥀 

@sensitiveSail3489 owwww👀 

That's understandable💔🥀

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@TheObsidianWhisper I also prefer one on one chat though

@sensitiveSail3489 well you can Text me anytime buddy when your account gets eligible for 1-1 chats, I'd love to accompany you, you seem really fun person to chat with😊

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@TheObsidianWhisper I just wish , I put the dates accordingly when creating the account 😭

@sensitiveSail3489 DW Budd it's just a matter of time right?? After Oct 19 you are eligible for 1-1 chats, isn't it??

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@TheObsidianWhisper I wish so 😭 

@sensitiveSail3489 hoping for the best for you also looking forward to have an amazing chat with you, can't wait Twin 👀

Still 2 weeks btw💔🥀

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Remina
Remina Thursday

@TheObsidianWhisper

You wouldn't be able to be in the same chatroom as the member since you're not an adult-teen listener. :) you can only interact with teens on the forums

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP Thursday

@TheObsidianWhisper my birthday is in oct 19 tho, i have to only worry about what i put in while creating the account 😂😹

@sensitiveSail3489

Only 11 Days!!👀

The algorithm already knows your real age anyway, creating the account is just for the plot????🕵️‍♂️😂

But hey, Oct 19 is officially noted, so you can't escape the birthday wishes now! 🎉🍰


User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 OP 2 days ago

@TheObsidianWhisper yea

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: rockysail2010
rockysail2010 1 day ago

Hi! I guess I’m technically your cousin