Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leave a message for someone who is no longer in touch with you.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 17th, 2025

Give it a try!!!!

138
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart March 18th, 2025

@blatanthonesty


@Gracey you still missed. I hope you’re well and living your best life.


@aliveintheocean Thank you for your support from before. You are missed.

User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

I know everything ended on a sudden and abrupt note! But whatever happened was necessary to ensure peace and well-being for both of us! I couldn't have found any other way to ensure that! I am grateful for all the good lessons and supportive times I have with you! I wish always the best for you! May God bless you with a lot of happiness, good health and wisdom to understand things and challenges better in life! It will be your birthday soon and I really wish you prosperity! Best of luck! 

User Profile: decisiveLemon8530
decisiveLemon8530 March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Did I really love you?

This question has been on my mind for a long time. Did what I experienced with you qualify as love? Please answer me.

Honestly, I would like an answer to silence this question, which has always disrupted my peace and tranquility.

User Profile: Ribz
Ribz March 18th, 2025

I want my "call of duty black ops" back!!!

User Profile: raggedlibrarian
raggedlibrarian March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

❞if not in this life... perhaps in the next, perhaps? i hope, wherever you are, that peace has found you. i hope your deepest wish, the one you sought in silence, has given you the release you longed for. though we are no longer in touch, the thoughts of you linger in the spaces between breaths. may you have found the solace you sought, and may your soul be free.

i hope, one day, i will see at least your grave, if not you.

User Profile: sapnilsuad
sapnilsuad March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty 
You give me a lot of experience thanks, 

User Profile: MrMorale
MrMorale March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty My girlfriend she was from a toxic family . Her day was deceased and her family treated her like *** that's when we met and since then she changed a lot from self harm to now shes kinda bold i am happy about it but... Now her family is getting her married . her mom has cancer i helped her through this too.. now her grandparents are forcing and found about her love and now they  are getting her married i and her are heart broken we planned many things for our future this happened yesterday and for the first time in my life i am this broken.. i too had a *** childhood and didnt enjoy much she saved me when i was lost and i did they same.. but now we said our goodbyes.. i still cant i am heartbroken. i dont know what to do and move on i am afraid she will do smtgg to herself and i am very worried i dont want this *** life

User Profile: BigForBrando5989
BigForBrando5989 March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Hey, it's Brandon. Please return my spleen. Thanks

User Profile: YinYang444
YinYang444 March 18th, 2025

I hope you live a blessed life

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty the person say is my dad my dad doesn’t Listen pay attention respond to my messages he has causes a lot of anixety stress pain in my life it’s not okay I feel very heavy I don’t deserve that