Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leave a message for someone who is no longer in touch with you.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 17th, 2025

Give it a try!!!!

138
User Profile: loyalDrum2264
loyalDrum2264 March 22nd, 2025

I miss you and I hate you. You made me love you and then you hurt me in a way I can’t even describe. Yet I still want to message you everyday and see if your ok how your doing if your feeling better

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 24th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty  To the person I'm thinking of.  You hurt me but I still miss you.

User Profile: Mroppy
Mroppy March 24th, 2025

I'm grateful for you and everyht you brought with you. I could've said something, but my anxiety holds me back. I still think of our friendship fondly. You helped me with moments I struggled with But I also remember the anxiety that came with it. I was always trying to be on your level. Trying to prove myself to everyone you came with. I wasn't truly myself, but it was definitely the closest I got to.


Thank you for being you and I'll always remember our moments.

User Profile: InventiveLife
InventiveLife March 24th, 2025

I really liked you. I trusted you eventhough you were not even here. You left me with a great betrayal. Now, I’m left behind to pick the mess you made. Your stupid psyche.

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy March 24th, 2025

I thank everyone who is not in touch with me.

User Profile: violetcrstina
violetcrstina March 24th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

My dear friend I just want to take you for helping me to discover my favourtie passion and helping me be more confident in myself. I wish you the best :)

User Profile: justkc
justkc March 24th, 2025

i still regret hurting you to this day. its been 2 years, and youre still in my heart. i love you. thanks for the memories

User Profile: reliableWheel9763
reliableWheel9763 March 30th, 2025

You should’ve talk first, then go..

User Profile: forcefulBirch2526
forcefulBirch2526 March 30th, 2025

I am not able to move on. I know I have been sometimes not understanding you but it's true I loved you all the time in our conversation. Please come back

User Profile: navyPerson9014
navyPerson9014 March 30th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty mom why did you leave me?

User Profile: BeeOKay
BeeOKay April 2nd, 2025

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

load more