Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leave a message for someone who is no longer in touch with you.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 17th, 2025

Give it a try!!!!

138
User Profile: twistedhippie87
twistedhippie87 April 2nd, 2025

I'm sorry I rushed you. I'm sorry you let me. I'm sorry we can't seem to get on the same page. I'm sorry we keep hurting each other. I'm sorry I never said I love you, and I'm sorry you don't show love well. I'm sorry for all of the bizarre misunderstandings that we were both too stubborn and awkward to clear up. I'm sorry we're both so quick tempered and full of venom. I'm sorry you wouldn't let me fix it, and I'm sorry if I couldn't notice if you tried to. For what it's worth, I would still be willing to try to if I thought for a second that you wanted to.

User Profile: BeeOKay
BeeOKay April 2nd, 2025

A few months before you wrote me the letter that changed my heart forever, you said I was like a sister to you.

You were everything to me. The best friend a girl could have. I am sorry I was not enough for you. I am sorry I couldn't understand what you were going through.

I understand now though. I understand everything.

And I would give anything just to be able to tell you this now. That I am broken beyond repair since you left. You won.

User Profile: angelheart2011
angelheart2011 April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Why? Why did you hurt me? You knew I was under your control anyway, so why did you have to hurt me too? I'm stronger than you now. Better. And you will never hurt me again.

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 3rd, 2025

Why did things go the way they went?  I tried so hard to be your fiend.

User Profile: Rand0m7n0t7her3
Rand0m7n0t7her3 April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

(i am very new to all of this, so please bear with me)

I don’t quite get it, but i’m glad you did what you did.

I'm not glad that i got hurt, or glad that i lost you, bug I'm glad that i put my self respect before my fear of losing you. You were an amazing friend, but you lost yourself as time passed. I lost you as time passed. I see now what I disregarded before, and that was that my happiness is more important than my codependency towards you, I appreciate what good you brought into my life, but i get happier without you as the days move forward. Thank you for showing me that i still can appreciate you even if i don’t have you in my life anymore.

User Profile: maxadventure
maxadventure April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

I miss my mom.  she could talk to me.  I miss my dad.  I missed the chance to ask him the important questions.

User Profile: decisiveLemon8530
decisiveLemon8530 April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Honestly, I love you

April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty my message to my decade long crush who has blocked me everywhere ( I haven't seen him in person since 8 years): 

" Hey, hey please don't do this to me. I love, love love love you. I love you with every ounce of my soul. I am sorry if my hyper-sentimental outbursts have hurt you, I have never ever meant to hurt you, please forgive me. I haven't got a chance to confess this so far but please don't give me such a horrible punishment. It's a struggle to live without you, I cannot imagine a future without you in it. My world revolves around you, please accept my apologies. Even just texting you gave me such a magical thrilling joy which very few experiences in this world can rival. Now it's so bleak, I am heavily depressed, struggling with MDD and OCD, please breathe joy into me again. I know you probably cannot love me but at least we can be just texting friends right? That " Hey" of yours still sends shivers of joy down my spine, it felt as if it was our nickname for each other. Please unblock me dear, I love you, it's been traumatic loving you but I can't help it, please, if not my husband, lover, friend or anything, at least be my online chatting pal please. I need you, please unblock me. I am sorry." 

User Profile: limegreenOak9847
limegreenOak9847 April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty I hope you dont treat your current partner like me! Also hope you have healed, acknowledged that yes, you DO have some element of trauma, and have grown so exponentially that you are perfect for the person you are now with, and treat her with utmost love, kindness, and grace. if not, then EAT POOP!!!

User Profile: Sam9025
Sam9025 April 3rd, 2025

Im sorry I wasn't a good friend.