Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's something you're terribly bad at but still enjoy?

User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie November 27th, 2025

cooking-viralhog.gif

142
User Profile: CaliRaccoon
CaliRaccoon December 1st, 2025

Drawing

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 1st, 2025

@CaliRaccoon Yeahh it looks easy in those tutorial videos only😂

rocket-science-complicated.gif

load more
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone December 1st, 2025

@MeilleureAmie

Living*🙃dazedand-confused-livin.gif

2 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 2nd, 2025

@WonNone Same honestly.. Trying every day to improve my survival skills, but nopee

fall-snow-day.gif

1 reply
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone December 3rd, 2025

@MeilleureAmie

For trying 🥂

dancing-rajinikanth.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: AlexanderIsConfused
AlexanderIsConfused December 1st, 2025

@MeilleureAmie Sports, music, and art. I love doing these very much, though my skill is questionable.

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 2nd, 2025

@AlexanderIsConfused Honestly that’s the best combo.. and loving it counts more than being good at it

happy-kid-the-return-of-superman.gif

load more
User Profile: SylvWindrunner101
SylvWindrunner101 December 1st, 2025

@MeilleureAmie 
Oof, good question Amie! If I had to think of just one thing...hmm, it would probably have to be strength training lol

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 2nd, 2025

@tczisz279 Carryingg snacks.. can that be considered strength training!?

bilizz.gif

load more
User Profile: secretFriend2402
secretFriend2402 December 1st, 2025

Pilates. I enjoy leg stretches and whatnot. But can’t maintain arm strength at all. Saddened trying to maintain a plank in a lower level class 😬. Or not keeping up with movements. Wind up having too many springs on, hence why it seems impossible sometimes

3 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 2nd, 2025

@secretFriend2402 At least you enjoy it.. I cry while doing it.. that’s onlyy if I actually manage to do it😂

sad-emotional.gif


2 replies
User Profile: secretFriend2402
secretFriend2402 December 2nd, 2025

Nice you do Pilates too?

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 2nd, 2025

@secretFriend2402 I hardly do planks.. that too, once a year 😶‍🌫️..just to see if I’ve magically become powerful somehow 😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: enigmaticpanda4152
enigmaticpanda4152 December 1st, 2025

@MeilleureAmie



mariah-carey-whistle-note.gif

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 2nd, 2025

@enigmaticpanda4152 😂😭

best-i-can-do-is-the-muted-role-best-i-can-do-is-the-mute-role.gif

load more
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild December 1st, 2025

@MeilleureAmie I am absolutely terrible at play the drums for band, but I still love hitting things that makes sound!


1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 2nd, 2025

@SkyeBanfeild I love making those sounds too.. but if I tried thatt at home, I’d probably be the one getting hit😂

idk-party.gif

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 2nd, 2025

@MeilleureAmie

Does existing count? 😂

Just kidding.

Perhaps, pasta making. My white sauce turned into a lump lol. I'm better at eating it.

hungry-starving.gif

2 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 3rd, 2025

@trueconfidant123 Eating it isn’t that easy either.. I’m glad you’re good at that😂

pasta-spaghetti.gif

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 3rd, 2025

@MeilleureAmie

thanks-thanks-alot.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: blueTree567
blueTree567 December 2nd, 2025

Soccer; I’m horrible at it, but still have a ton of fun aimlessly playing.

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 3rd, 2025

@blueTree567 If I tried soccer, the ball would probably have more fun playing with me than I would with it😅

legs-wobbling.gif

load more
User Profile: PressContinue
PressContinue December 3rd, 2025

@MeilleureAmie
Gymnastics. I love it so much, but I am so unflexible that it makes me horrible. And I can't hold a handstand to save my life, lol. 

3 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 4th, 2025

@PressContinue Handstand!? I can barely stand on two feet😅

stumbling-drunk.gif


2 replies
User Profile: PressContinue
PressContinue December 4th, 2025

@MeilleureAmie

Yesss, lol, I can sometimes trip over air, but I just love bars so much

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 5th, 2025

@PressContinue Bars worth a few trips over air😂

load more
load more
load more