Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's the weirdest food combo you've ever tried (and actually liked... or hated)?

User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild January 20th

Hey everyone! 😄 Let's break the ice with something silly...

What's the weirdest food combination you've ever tried — and did you end up loving it, hating it, or somewhere in between?

Examples to get you started:

  • Peanut butter + pickles
  • French fries dipped in ice cream
  • Pizza with pineapple AND chocolate (yes, I've seen it 😂)




Reply with yours — bonus points for the grossest or most genius one! What's your go-to bizarre snack? 🍟🍦🥒

29
User Profile: GabrielThinker
GabrielThinker January 23rd

I worked at a sub shop for 6.5 years and we could make a half sub for lunch if you worked all day. I put together tuna salad and roast beef and it was good.

User Profile: Pickoff
Pickoff January 23rd

Pickles and marshmallows.

When I was little my big sister that all my siblings looked up to had it and said it was Soo yummy. So then we tried it. Thought it was terrible, but convinced ourselves that it was yummy since our older sister said it was good