Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's the weirdest food combo you've ever tried (and actually liked... or hated)?

User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild January 20th

Hey everyone! 😄 Let's break the ice with something silly...

What's the weirdest food combination you've ever tried — and did you end up loving it, hating it, or somewhere in between?

Examples to get you started:

  • Peanut butter + pickles
  • French fries dipped in ice cream
  • Pizza with pineapple AND chocolate (yes, I've seen it 😂)




Reply with yours — bonus points for the grossest or most genius one! What's your go-to bizarre snack? 🍟🍦🥒

29
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 20th

@SkyeBanfeild

French fries and a chocolate sundae, surprisingly nice 💚🤗

food-sweet.gif

3 replies
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 20th

@Amanda84
Hey friend!! 
That honestly sounds pretty good!! Ive have French fries from McDonald's and had them in a coffee I think, or ice cream, idk!! 🥲 but I've had it and its pretty good!!!


1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 20th

@SkyeBanfeild

Should be on the menu 🥰😂

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 January 21st

Fries and vanilla ice cream <3

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown January 20th

@SkyeBanfeild

A vegan burger with one half chocolate and the other half vanilla. The idea was to have dessert with food at the same time so I didn’t have to wait for either bc I really wanted dessert or treats or whatever you wanna call them after resisting them for over a month. But I knew it was meal time and if I had treats first it might risk ruining my appetite. So I decided to have both at once so I created what I called a ChocoNilla vegan burger. And I didn’t think it was weird. I loved it!! ❤️❤️

2 replies
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 20th

@akunknown

That's such a clever solution! 😄 The ChocoNilla vegan burger sounds like pure genius—solving the "I want dessert NOW but it's meal time" dilemma in the most creative way possible. Respect for the self-control after resisting treats for a whole month too! 💪❤️

1 reply
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown January 20th

@SkyeBanfeild

Thank you! Sometimes life throws things like this to you where you have to stay calm and clear headed and come up with solutions to try until you find one that works for you and stick with that solution. 

I know it’s not easy and people tend to get stressed, frustrated, emotional, angry, etc which is all part of being human as all this is built into and a part of all of us but truthfully it doesn’t help as any of these prolongs whatever problems we are in. 

load more
load more
User Profile: madalyn777
madalyn777 January 20th

@SkyeBanfeild

I love this! I have a few little "weird" food combos:

french fries + ice cream (of course, especially Wendy's fries and a chocolate frosty)

baked potato + ranch (I don't think this one is weird but some people have told me they do)

cheetos + peanut butter

bacon + peanut butter

There's so many out there, especially on social media that I'm wanting to try! These are just a few from my childhood that have stuck with me.

2 replies
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 20th

@madalyn777

These are some absolute classics madalyn!! 😍 Childhood combos that stick around are the best kina proof that "weird" is just another word for "delicious to me."

  • French fries + chocolate Frosty: Iconic! That salty-sweet contrast is unbeatable. Wendy's basically built a cult around it.
  • Baked potato + ranch: Honestly, this shouldn't even count as weird—it's basically a comfort food staple in Texas! Ranch makes everything better.
  • Cheetos + peanut butter: Crunchy, cheesy, nutty... I'm intrigued. Sounds like a next-level PB&Cheeto situation.
  • Bacon + peanut butter: Salty, smoky, creamy—yes please! This one's got serious Elvis vibes (minus the banana, maybe?).

You've got me craving all of these now!!

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 January 21st

What’s Cheetos and peanut butter like???

load more

@SkyeBanfeild

french fries dipped in milk (it's kinda good)
rice + curd (i didnt like it lol but my mom loves that)

anyways looking forward to seeing what other combos u guys have😛

3 replies
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 20th

@enthusiasticHouse3272

French fries dipped in milk? That's a bold one! 😲 I've seen the classic salty-sweet fries-in-milkshake/Frosty move (which is basically legendary at this point), but straight-up plain milk takes it to another level of experimentation!!

And rice + curd that's straight-up classic South Indian comfort food! Thayir sadam is a staple for so many, super cooling and simple, especially in hot weather. Your mom loving it tracks—it's like the ultimate easy, soothing dish!!

2 replies

@SkyeBanfeild

yeah u should try the french fries combo 😄🍟 its good for me, but idk about you hehe

ofc you are so right about the rice + curd combo! but for some reason, i cant seem to like it 😛

1 reply
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 20th

@enthusiasticHouse3272

I'm going to try it after I get off of school when I go buy some food! Ill get a large thing of friends and try it and I'll tell you if I enjoyed it! :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Dorothy27
Dorothy27 January 20th

@SkyeBanfeild cornflakes mixed with Doritos 🤣

1 reply
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 23rd

@Dorothy27
Corn flakes and doritos sounds interesting!😲

I've never personally have Corn flakes, but I love doritos!! Ill have to try it some time!


load more
User Profile: DominicLunatic
DominicLunatic January 20th

@SkyeBanfeild

I really liked to combine some vanilla icecream with carrot cake XD


2 replies

@DominicLunatic

oohhh that actually sounds so good I want to try that!!

User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 23rd

@DominicLunatic

That sounds really good!! the creamy Ice cream mixed with the delicious spongy carrot cake is a perfect mixture!

=

load more

@SkyeBanfeild

On a dare, I had yogurt with some kind of wheat snack. It was surprisingly good!

A different time I was dared to eat pickles and cream cheese- it also was good!

I'm not a picky eater, so I love freaking my friends out by eating the randomest things in front of them, like dipping random foods into ketchup, or eating ketchup with my fingers lol (shh... don't tell🤐)

1 reply
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 23rd

@InSoMuchPainAndItHurts

Yourgurt is really good!! :D But with a wheet snack?! Even better!!

Pickles and cream cheese sounds good! But I personally don't like cream cheese!😣

I like ketchup on somethings like chicken nuggets and hot dogs, But fingers!! That's not really my thing but if you like it then rock on!!🤩

And your secrete is with my friend :)

load more
User Profile: treefrog1234
treefrog1234 January 20th

@SkyeBanfeild French fries in a frostie. Its sooooo good yummmmm

1 reply
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 23rd

@treefrog1234

Yes!!! A classic cold sweet and creamy frosty mixed with the salty warm fries is such a good combo!

load more
User Profile: BatrickSwayze
BatrickSwayze January 21st

@SkyeBanfeild I ate grilled chicken with bacon and caramelised banana at a restaurant years ago.  I was like "chicken and banana"? It was so random, I had to try it.  And believe it or not, it was awesome!
Strangest foods I've eaten?  I tried snails and frog legs when I was in Paris, does that count?

1 reply
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 23rd

@BatrickSwayze

I love grilled chicken and bacon! Its so good! but I've never heard of a caramelized banana before-! Ill have to look it up!!

And I just love the earthy taste of snails!!

And to me frog legs taste just like chicken!! So good!!

load more
User Profile: listeningcalico1055
listeningcalico1055 January 23rd

@SkyeBanfeild

Doritos and tunafish as a kid I loved it. 😛

1 reply
User Profile: SkyeBanfeild
SkyeBanfeild OP January 23rd

@listeningcalico1055

:O Thaat sounds really good! the cheesy Doritos with the fishy flavor is so good!! ^^

load more