One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}
Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....
I've never told anyone I can't live without them.
...that I really do what to have a child of my own but am so terrified of passing on my defective genes and increasing worry about my age...so I just say I don't want kids...
"I Love You."
One thing that I have never told anyone is that I seemed really nice to the girls, but I actually try to stay away from them because I've been bullied by girls whom I thought were my best friends and turned so many other girls at school against me, I'm traumatize for life; they made my life so miserable, I'm scared of seeing them; so behind every smile, laugh and the jokes I made, I'm still so broken inside; I try to be nice to others because I don't want them to feel the way I feel, but sometimes it hurts even more; I probably need a really tight hug until I can't breath to put my broken pieces back together.
@claudia1313
It is nice to know that I'm not alone in the feeling that I'm broken. When I was a child, I had a bad experience with the opposite sex and it effected me in such a negative manner that the idea of being in any romantic relationship scares me to death. That's why I'm over 30 and still a virgin, most people in my family don't know why I won't allow myself to be in any relationship with anyone. People often say that the best therapy is to just let it go but it's hard to let go of traumatic experiences especially some that people suffered through childhood. I consistently tell people that I don't want children or to be in a relationship but the truth of the matter is I'm just afraid to let anyone inside because of a couple of factors. I can't let people in or trust people because of what happened when I was a child and because of how dysfunctional my family's relationships were growing up. Do you think that this means I'm emotionally desturbed?
@lynsay31 I don't think that means you are emotionaly disturbed at least not in the way it's used in the world of phycology ( if that's the reference you were referring to). I think. You are a normal human being that went through a traumatic experience which is still an awful thing. I am sorry to hear that and wish the world will stop traumatizing people. Maybe this might help; the past has happened and is scary at times,, and I can see how it would make life scary. I've had my share to but I try to remind myself that my past does not need to rewrite me future, don't let the past write your future. The future is still unwritten, the present is where you can make decisionss that will affect or influence the future. Use the past for what it's worth, it's only historical information to make better decisions, it's not your future. Because one thing happened in the past it does not mean it will continuously happen again in all situations. It happened once and there are many other outcomes, I just need to put my attention and focus on the other possibilities and have hope and confidence that those outcomes are just as likely as that one negative experience. Lots of things can happen
@claudia1313 my.msg to lynsy is also to you, too :)
I've never told anyone that I see and hear things that aren't very nice or positive
@Apie sorry to hear
Sometimes I get so depressed that I scare myself and it feels like drowning
Many of us do. But somehow we don't drown. We get out of the water and start walking again.@Becpositive
I'm going on a date with my almost girlfriend but I'm still in love with my straight best friend . . .
@cocolovessugarytea tell him and see how it goes, you must be true to yourself.
and please don't lead her on if you know it's not going to go anywhere, heart break is awful and it'll hurt way less to end it now believe me :(
I hate my family. I have never felt that family feeling with my family, my parents started fighting and hurting each other physically and verbally when I was very young, my sister and brother never included me in their things, they only fought with me and made me feel bad. My sister doesn't have any respect for me and my brother used to hit me everytime we fought, hit me hard.
@charmingLime7533 it's really hard to deal with domestic violence, but you can make it through this, one day you will move away from them and it will all be just bad memories, stay safe
There are quite a few things that I've never told anyone but the one that seems to stand out the most is I've never told anyone that I've considered committing suicide before. It was when I was in a really dark place emotionally but luckily for me, I didn't have any means that weren't painful; which is why I didn't attempt to follow through with it.
@lynsay31
im hear for you it was the same for me and it's hard, but we are all getting through together.
@lynsay31 it is really tough to say that to anyone and ask for for help. I wish you courage and strength, maybe though telling you can get to a place without that deep pain. I'm working through this too. Best, and big warm hugs
That I have already posted in this theead.