Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 5th, 2018

One word I'd use to describe myself is....

1034
User Profile: sensibleField8300
sensibleField8300 March 7th, 2018

creative

User Profile: meaculpa777
meaculpa777 March 7th, 2018

Adventurer

User Profile: ToyoshiIchia15
ToyoshiIchia15 March 7th, 2018

A yandere :) Because no one takes my senpai!

User Profile: courageousNorth1697
courageousNorth1697 March 7th, 2018

Ugly

User Profile: PixelOpal
PixelOpal March 7th, 2018

Used.

Not as if everyone used me but like a garage sale find. Slightly bent and missing a price but still works well despite its rough look. It may creak or shake but the job still gets done. Like a car you run and run because it just doesn't quit. But in the back of your mind you feel like it is going to just quit one time when you want to use it. But you turn the key like every other time and it still stutters to life and gets you where you need to go.

User Profile: lavenderField1719
lavenderField1719 March 7th, 2018

Different

User Profile: cutecatbiffi
cutecatbiffi March 7th, 2018

boss

User Profile: Kaynarissa26
Kaynarissa26 March 7th, 2018

Aware

User Profile: pepski
pepski March 7th, 2018

failure

User Profile: AmandaNeedsHelp
AmandaNeedsHelp March 7th, 2018

Wasteofair

1 reply
User Profile: Packita
Packita March 7th, 2018

@AmandaNeedsHelp I don't know you but I know you are not a waste of air, or of anything. I refuse to believe that. You might not be perfect, no one is, but you are special. Know this.

load more