One word to describe my mood today is....
Stable and ok
My mood is pretty stable today . Thought on new year's Day it would be daunting for me looking at things black and white but wasn't .
green light is on, feeling strong 
Exhausted
@bgdave, right there with you. I always find a bit of energy, but some days, it takes time and digging. Today is one of those days.
Tired
Discouraged.
stable
Weird
Empty.
Painfully, painfully, inexorably empty. All is emptiness.
Adrift without comfort, companionship, purpose or anchor. Without hope. My lifeblood has hemorrhaged. I exist in a static state of suffocating blankness.
Joy is unattainable. Pleasure is extinct. Even my once passionate creative energy seems to have been irretrievably sapped from my moribund soul.
And love. Forget it. Its impossible. Not gonna happen. The fulfillment of my lifelong agonizing desire for love is simply impossible.
So yeah, if I must sum my feelings up in one word today, its empty.
lost