Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl September 8th, 2018

Neon pink-migraine is gone and I got some work done.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 8th, 2018

Light purple

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 8th, 2018

dark black not sure if that person is ignoring or just hasn't had time to respond to me i feel sick really do

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 8th, 2018

dark black not sure if that person is ignoring or just hasn't had time to respond to me i feel sick really do

User Profile: TrippingNarwhal
TrippingNarwhal September 10th, 2018

Cliche Blue

User Profile: helloOwl1627
helloOwl1627 September 10th, 2018

Green

User Profile: coconut333
coconut333 September 10th, 2018

green

User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose September 10th, 2018

Its raining in NY, but my mood is Yellow!

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl September 10th, 2018

Light pink!

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 12th, 2018

I am in a sad and low mood!!

2 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 September 13th, 2018

@rosewithtears18

@rosewithtears18

Hugs (if you accept rose). It's awful to be in that place sad. When I feel sad I like to go on a walk outside but every person have their own "medicine". What helps you best or what is your favorite activity? I find group support chats are helpful too or just hanging out in the member hang-out room to chat with others. (community calendar https://commun calendar tinyurl.com/mscgjak).

1 reply
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 16th, 2018

@amiablePeace77

Thnks for your hugs!! That's so sweet of you!!smiley

load more
load more