Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 20th, 2018

dark blue i miss my friend so much it hurts I'm hurting

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina September 24th, 2018

Hmm... maybe green? I'm not sure why. I guess it's because I feel at peace and was enjoying nature today. The sunshine is amazing

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 25th, 2018

very black i feel not wanted

1 reply
User Profile: Goditself
Goditself September 30th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

Black is not a color

1 reply
May 22nd, 2019

@Goditself

What is it

1 reply
User Profile: Goditself
Goditself September 30th, 2024

It's a non-color, same as white and gray

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 30th, 2018

Blue

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 September 30th, 2018

black nothing goes right for me i miss that friendship someone else has taken can't that person see how much i care for them and how much I'm hurting

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 30th, 2018

Today -RED because someone yelled at me and I dont like being yelled at for no reason I was abused by a man who yelled and hit me and it has upset me that a person felt the need to do that too me.

Unacceptable !!!

I however forgive !! :)

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 24th, 2018

Grey .

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl October 24th, 2018

Light blue

User Profile: WorriedPerfectionist
WorriedPerfectionist October 24th, 2018

Yellow, not a happy yellow, an anxious one that doesn

User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 October 25th, 2018

Blue-grey. Walking away.