Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I'd like to change..... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 3rd, 2016

Are you wanting to make a change in your life? Share here & we'll support you!

Additionally, check out the entire forum section to learn more about the stages of change:

Stage 1: Precontemplation

Stage 2: Contemplation

Stage 3: Determination - Commitment to Action

Stage 4: Action - Implementing the plan

Stage 5: Maintenance

1035
User Profile: Bunnylover123
Bunnylover123 April 13th, 2018

I want to continue to change the way I think about myself

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 April 13th, 2018

My depression and anxiety

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 April 13th, 2018

Loneliness

User Profile: Sparrow89
Sparrow89 April 13th, 2018

Today I'd like to change my lack of motivation

User Profile: Meech1619
Meech1619 April 13th, 2018

Today I'd like to change how I start my day off in my head. No negative thoughts.

User Profile: HannahPear
HannahPear April 13th, 2018

My perspective on myself

User Profile: elissforyou
elissforyou April 13th, 2018

My makeup, but I won't anyway ahaha

User Profile: MonotonousCadence
MonotonousCadence April 13th, 2018

Today I'd like to change... how dirty my house is!

User Profile: Tskeleton
Tskeleton April 13th, 2018

Today, I'd like to change how I focus on the negative around me.

User Profile: diligentBranch4024
diligentBranch4024 April 13th, 2018

The amount of pressure I constantly put on myself.