Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I'd like to change..... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 3rd, 2016

Are you wanting to make a change in your life? Share here & we'll support you!

Additionally, check out the entire forum section to learn more about the stages of change:

Stage 1: Precontemplation

Stage 2: Contemplation

Stage 3: Determination - Commitment to Action

Stage 4: Action - Implementing the plan

Stage 5: Maintenance

1035
User Profile: Mopeyzoolion
Mopeyzoolion April 14th, 2018

My smoking habits. I need to quit.

1 reply
User Profile: selfdisciplinedShip6373
selfdisciplinedShip6373 April 14th, 2018

@Mopeyzoolion I feel you with this one! :) hope you will succeed! just try re-focusing on something else, which is healthy and that you enjoy!

load more
User Profile: selfdisciplinedShip6373
selfdisciplinedShip6373 April 14th, 2018

... I'd like to change someones' life by making it easier.

User Profile: SunflakePrincess
SunflakePrincess April 14th, 2018

I

1 reply
User Profile: EarlGrey3
EarlGrey3 April 14th, 2018

@SunflakePrincess. Rub Vetiver essential on your soles of feet. It's grounding soothing & stabilizing. Earthly scent.

load more
User Profile: bjr148
bjr148 April 14th, 2018

the way I treat myself and others.

User Profile: cuquilove
cuquilove April 14th, 2018

My attitude towards life,

User Profile: slavetomysisterss
slavetomysisterss April 14th, 2018

id like to survive another day

2 replies
User Profile: uka8888
uka8888 April 14th, 2018

@slavetomysisters привет

User Profile: EarlGrey3
EarlGrey3 April 14th, 2018

@slavetomysisters try Prana Breath

load more
User Profile: Sherlboo
Sherlboo April 14th, 2018

... the way I handle my time, so that there could be more to finish my to do list.

1 reply
User Profile: EarlGrey3
EarlGrey3 April 14th, 2018

@Sherlboo Try Pomadoro

load more
User Profile: shantyris
shantyris April 14th, 2018

I'd like to change my negative emotions to become more positive.

1 reply
User Profile: EarlGrey3
EarlGrey3 April 14th, 2018

@shantyris try Law of Attraction

load more
User Profile: heavenlyPresence14
heavenlyPresence14 April 14th, 2018

Today,I'd like to change my perspectives in life. I'll be taking away negative things and start taking positive things.

User Profile: AmethystSky86
AmethystSky86 April 14th, 2018

Today, I'd like to change my life. There are decisions I need to make that I am dreading