WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if I won the lottery
@Beauboy i won i would keep the money and save money then spend it
What if everytime I made a cup of coffee, my gloomy depressed neighbor dropped by and we had a cuppa and a chat together?
He's a decent guy, just got a lot on his shoulders with work, his new baby, and being married last year. Lot of change in his life. You know what..
What if I invited him over?
bbiab.
what if there was not nearly as much pain and sadness?
@Laura Bullying wasnt a thing...... And everyone loved everyone for who they are! 
@Laura What iffff...you woke up surrounded by food in a nice mansion overlooking the beach where your pet dragon was lying xD
everyone was able to see how valuable they are!?!
@NotMyStory22 i feel valuable i care i have a big heart a great heart for others i love being an animal lover and showing my expression in music and singing and being me and showing the flavor that i like its being in the studio i always love my voice the way it is and i love writing to and i like reading posts that are intresting to me and worth it for me in my comfort zone its off google and posting it on my faceboook page and also i am very cautious about my safety i take it very seriously its having my cellphone fully charged if you read my message thanks ill return soon to message you back
What if everyone loved unconditionally?
What if... helping one person see their self worth allowed me to realize my own life has meaning..
What if... saving others saves us?
Everyone had a positive attitude:-)
what if I can fulfill my dreams?
What if everywhere I went, I made people happy?
That would be amazing.