Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your cry in the car song? 🚗🎶

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 4th, 2025

We all have that one song- the one that hits deep when emotions are running high. Maybe it’s during a late-night drive, a quiet moment alone, or just one of those days.

What’s your go-to song when you need a good cry?

olivia-rodrigo-sour.gif

The Night We Met by Lord Huron is that tune for me.

Ps. This prompt is stolen from a popular dating app, don't mind me haha.

153
User Profile: laasyaissomewhereelse
laasyaissomewhereelse July 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123
i smoked away my brain by Asapp

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 15th, 2025

@laasyaissomewhereelse

The title is killing me 😭

load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 Runaway by Aurora... Ok....this song doesnt make me cry or anything but it makes me sad so I dont listen to it. lol.

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 12th, 2025

@azurePond

No offense but Aurora herself has a eerie vibe to her lol.

aurora-aksnes.gif

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond July 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 Yes yes

load more
load more
User Profile: HappySpecter
HappySpecter July 12th, 2025

"The End" by Phoebe Bridgers. It's also great for a big primal scream in the right circumstances.

1 reply
User Profile: rainyForest5167
rainyForest5167 July 23rd, 2025

@HappySpecter gasp I love that song!

load more
User Profile: sunnyVase9732
sunnyVase9732 July 12th, 2025

“Nevermind” by Foster the People

There is an acoustic version that hits me every time. The lyrics are so impactful and overall affirming and optimistic.

User Profile: MysterRick
MysterRick July 12th, 2025

Mine has to be Rises the Moon by Liana Flores. Me and my boyfriend used to listen to it before bed and now every time I hear it, it tugs at my heart but I still love the song 😊

July 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 can we kiss forever - kina

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 July 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Circa 1970

Father and Son Cat Stevens

User Profile: Lonnie
Lonnie July 12th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

I have a whole playlist of songs that make me cry. "When the Party's Over" by Billie Eilish gets to me every time.

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 16th, 2025

@Lonnie

Billie Eilish songs make me feel like I'm in another dimension altogether.

billie-eilish-billieblue.gif

load more
User Profile: NightWidow89
NightWidow89 July 12th, 2025

Arijit Singh > Tum Hi Ho

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 13th, 2025

@NightWidow89

Arijit is unbeatable. I'm in love with Sapphire.

arijit-arijit-singh.gif

load more
User Profile: oreo2534
oreo2534 July 12th, 2025

Symphonia XI by Current Joys is my song rn

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 15th, 2025

@oreo2534

I see. It's funny how the songs change. There's always a tune that hits deeper than the last favourite tune.

load more