My life was close to perfect, then we moved and I lost all my friends and I can't make any where I live now because people are a lot different, because of this Ive been really lost. what should I do?

Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

SprawledWings
Explore your surroundings. New things always comes with instructions and manuals. Learn how to work the land. When you come in contact with people you would like to be friends with ask what their hobbies or interest are. Eventually you’ll find people with the same intent and interest. Live for yourself not others. There is no need to change you.
Moving and starting over are really difficult but in time you might find out that there are people that you like in the new place.
Anonymous
What you should do is not worry about how perfect your life is, there is no such thing as a perfect life and you need to take that word out and put the word in that all you need to do for yourself is to exist with the people around you. Now this does not mean that this is going to be easy. But put yourself in a place where nothing can stop you in the end here. Focus on the good things around you and watch the miracles unfold around your world. I mean never give up on the things that are coming for you. Live your life of full of wonder and beautiful things to come for you.