When will I be ready to better myself?

Jamie Sclafani , LMSW

I have an holistic approach to therapy. There is definitely not a "one size fits all" solution. Each person is unique, as is their situation.

patientStar86
You sound as though you are considering changes, and have some thoughts about when you would like to do this. Often, we are the person who knows best when to take the next step. You have already begun this just by thinking about it. How will you know when to continue with this?
wonderfulMagic99
February 22nd, 2015 1:01am
I think anytime one is conscious it is possible. You just need to decide to do it. It's often easier when things are going well, but I find I get more out of it in the end when I'm going through a tough time.
Hameidolol
Now .. Take small steps in the right direction, and make your days count. Start small, and compare yourself today to yesterday's you.
PashT007
The opportunity to better yourself is every day, the chances are there whenever you are ready. I'm sure whenever you choose, you'll do great.
Anonymous
To be honest, you being here, on this site means that you are already doing it :) You are already making yourself a better person :) just by visiting the page :) as it shows that you care about you (even if you don't feel like you do part of you cares about you ) :)
Anonymous
the simple answer to it is when you will accept your current condition and will start thinking positively to solve it. there may be unsuccessful attempts but eventually, you will find the right one.
Brittneym101
Well, you asked this question so obviously it seems that you're open to making some changes regarding your life and decisions that you have made in the past. Only you will know what's best for you and only you will know when you're ready to better yourself because at the end of the day you have to be willing to do it for you not for anyone else. You will be ready when your heart and mind tell you that's it time. It's not going to matter what I say, or anyone else for that matter. You have to listen to what's within you in order to make a difference.
Anonymous
May 23rd, 2016 6:35am
You can better your self any time. You have to be strong and you can really become better anytime you want.
ExpressoRite
When you realized the gaps... when you are self aware. Sit in a quiet place for a few minutes and start questioning yourself! All it takes is Five minutes of self reflection and you will be ready to better yourself!
Anonymous
You will always be read to better yourself. Make sure to take it one step at a time and to take it slow. It's never too late to make things right for yourself.
Anonymous
When it comes to self-improvement, it can be difficult or even scary to get started. Readiness comes with dedication and a serious wanting for change.
Akor1
I went through years and years of not knowing that answer. I was always waiting for just the right time, and to be honest that right time never really came. I realized that I had to to just go for it. I tried to better myself and failed, then I gained nothing but didn't lose anything. If I learned anything at all then it was a success. The right time is when you feel like trying.