So im 15 and my parents are extremely over the top religous. I am not allowed to attend public school, wear pants, makeup, etc. i have to attend church a lot. How do i tell them i want out?

Rory Boutilier, Registered Professional Counsellor

I use a client-centered approach to help you reach your goals. You are the expert on you! Particular areas: depression, anxiety, decision-making, change, self-injury.

SweetOrange7081
Don't do it. Please don't. As someone who is a year younger than you it's going to be a big mistake. Yeah, they are over the top it sounds. Ask them to tone it down a little maybe. Maybe you can get out of what your doing now but I really really strongly urge that you read the bible and pray about it on your own. It's not something your going to find, being restricted to a limited circle, and dragged along by your parents. They have a really good reason for not letting you attend public school. Trust me. They do. I'm praying for you. Okay?