Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you regret you should have known earlier in life?

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty February 11th, 2025

Tell meeee!!!!

72
User Profile: Holistichealer25
Holistichealer25 February 16th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty. I regret I spent all my teenage in low self confidence and low self esteem, thinking that I am not good looking. always compared myself to others. Never gave importance to myself. But Now I am a better version of my self. I take care of myself regularly 

User Profile: lovelyPower9238
lovelyPower9238 February 16th, 2025

I think being naive and having a constant belief that all people I met or talked have sincere hearts just like my heart. That's the biggest regret I have. I remember that I once had a constant thought that people will treat me in same way I treat them. I kept on pouring into hearts that never gets filled. I regret blaming me for the things that wasnt my fault at first place. I regret not prioritising myself , during the moments I should have 😊

User Profile: Womanbythefreeway
Womanbythefreeway February 16th, 2025

That saying no to the people that are closest to me doesn't mean that I'm being selfish or disrespectful.

User Profile: RavenR0ad
RavenR0ad February 16th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

The truth that people really hurt others . People can do evil things to others .

Not everyone have ethics or worry about karma.


2 replies
User Profile: Chilllistens
Chilllistens February 16th, 2025

@RavenR0ad I so relate to this. I know it hurts right. 🫂 🫂

User Profile: Modestcity0000
Modestcity0000 April 2nd, 2025

So true ð¥²

load more
User Profile: Andyman23
Andyman23 February 16th, 2025

How to judge friends better I picked a rough crowd growing up.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 21st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty be uncompromisingly and unapologetically yourself regardless. Learn to be happy in your own skin, learn to be happy alone and then everything else is a bonus 🥰😁

User Profile: LabeledBPD
LabeledBPD February 23rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

whats most valuable in life cannot be brought.


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 23rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty trigger warning abuse.... I wish I knew it's not normal to have owners, not normal to be a slave🙁 that there is a whole world outside of theese old walls. I wish I knew that it's not normal for people to have sex with minors, that it's not legal to torture people. I wish I knew I was not a monster, I was actually a human. I wish I knew that one day I would be rescued, I would live in a whole new world where people are kind, where that noise I heard outside the walls is actually a bird, and magic and beauty exsists, and I would actually learn to smile

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 sorry I vented a bit to much

3 replies
User Profile: lavenderMaple4
lavenderMaple4 April 2nd, 2025

I read your post ❤️ you are awesome. I’ve been reading your posts for a long time. Maybe over 2 to 3 years or so. When I was on the site, you’re an incredible human 🩷

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 4th, 2025

@lavenderMaple4 aww thankyou, that was sweet of you to say💖💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

1 reply
User Profile: lavenderMaple4
lavenderMaple4 April 4th, 2025

Gives you a giant tiny hug back too hehe 💖💗

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP February 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 thats so messed up, i dont even have words to say something about it. I'm so sorry to hear that you have to go through all of that. And I'm so glad you were rescued and learnt to smile.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 23rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty 💗 thankyou💗 I'm safe now and happy 💗

load more
User Profile: SoulwithGoals
SoulwithGoals February 24th, 2025

My God! That must have been terribly rough. It is not so easy to come out of such past experiences.


I'm really really really really glad that you had been rescued and that you've found the good side of people. That's really great!

I am proud of you, to have survived that. I am proud of you that despite everything, you chose to be kind, funny and a loving person. Kudos to you!


Gives you a giant tiny hug🫂 . Summons many fluffy animals to join for the hug.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 24th, 2025

@SoulwithGoals thank you 💗 that was sweet of you to say💗 gives you a giant tiny hug back💗💗

hug-dog.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: dynamicBeach4784
dynamicBeach4784 February 23rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

User Profile: exuberantPlace3419
exuberantPlace3419 February 23rd, 2025

there’s no hero or a protector

you are the hero of your life, you protect yourself

I don’t know about you but that’s what I realized