🍁🎃🌙 Academy Awards October 2026🌙🎃🍁
A Month of Changing Seasons, New Opportunities, Steady Growth, Meaningful Connections and Community Spirit
October arrives with cooler mornings, hints of autumn colors, and a sense of renewal. As one season transitions into the next, we're reminded that growth is an ongoing journey filled with learning, perseverance, and meaningful connections. The Academy continues to flourish through the dedication of trainees, the guidance of mentors, and the support of leaders who help make every step feel possible.
Growth is often found in the little moments. It may be asking a question when you feel unsure, offering support to a fellow trainee, stepping outside your comfort zone, or showing up with determination even when challenges arise. These moments may seem small, but together they create progress worth celebrating.
Every achievement begins with a willingness to keep moving forward. Whether it's completing a lesson, supporting a fellow trainee, asking thoughtful questions, or offering encouragement, each contribution helps strengthen our community. As we welcome October, we celebrate those who make the Academy a place of kindness, learning, and inspiration for everyone.
As we welcome this new season, we take a moment to appreciate the individuals who make the Academy such a positive and uplifting space.
And with that, I’m thrilled to announce this month’s nominations.
💡 Quick reminders!
🌟 Rules of nomination:
✔️ The nomination pool includes academy graduates, trainees, and interns. To nominate someone, they must have directly supported you during your academy journey and be affiliated with the academy.
✔️ Mentors and team leads are also encouraged to nominate fellow mentors or leaders who have excelled in their roles.
❓ Who can nominate:
Any trainee may nominate someone affiliated with the academy—this includes trainees, alumni, mentors, mentor leaders, and ambassadors. The nominee must have played a direct role in supporting your academy experience. Academy leaders may also nominate each other for outstanding effort or going above and beyond
🚫 Excluded categories:
❌ Anyone not directly associated with academy
❌ You can not nominate yourself
❌ Admins
📝 So whenever you come across any such person, submit a nomination for them!
📌 Nominate someone for an Academy award here (all eligible entries will be featured in next month's Academy Award post)
🏆 The following members were nominated since our last post, and each one brings something special to this journey. Let’s celebrate their kindness, dedication, and impact.
Kaleidoscope11
⦁ They were one of the first people to actually contacted me and helped me to become a verified listener, and they were so patient throughout, they also told me about the mistakes I made during the test.
Ivy229
⦁ She ensured that I submit this forum forward, and she clarified certain points that i have enquired about. And she responds promptly, so i don't have to wait for days to get a response , it is very relieving.
⦁ Provided me incredibly detailed messages to help me throughout my internship!
⦁ They have been very helpful and supportive.
⦁ They answer immediately my questions anytime, and they're really supportive in giving explanation
⦁ Very helpful in explaining things.
⦁ Thank you so much for supporting my internship!
Minimum00
⦁ She has been kind and helpful and answered my questions promptly and in a timely manner.
fairyava
⦁ They helped me feel seen, and reached out to me to see if I needed any assistance.
Yourbuddy30
⦁ A big thank you to my mentor for always being so supportive and prompt. They truly deserve this award because they have answered all my questions on time and guided me whenever I needed help. I truly appreciate their great support! My best wishes, always ❤️
royalOrange3538
⦁ I believe that they deserve this award because they have been the best to me! They have listened to me with judgement. Responded to me without wasting much time. They've basically made me feel seen, heard and acknowledged.
Diinnaa
⦁ Diinnaa was very proactive in helping me solve problems and encouraged me to complete my tasks in a timely manner.
⦁ They reached out to me multiple times encouraging me to do better and helping me find things i wanted.
⭐Nomination Tally:
Here’s how many stars these amazing individuals have received:
Kaleidoscope11 🌟🌟
Ivy229 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Minimum00 🌟🌟
fairyava 🌟
yourbuddy30 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
royalOrange3538 🌟
Diinnaa 🌟🌟
🎉 Congratulations and thank you to everyone who continues to support, guide, and uplift others in the Academy. Your presence makes this space stronger, safer, and more encouraging every single month. Here’s to another month of learning, supporting, and becoming the best versions of ourselves.
Your dedication, compassion, and willingness to grow make the Academy shine brighter every month.
This post is brought to you by 7 Cups Academy. Learn more here!
@Kaleidoscope11 @Ivy229 @Minimum00 @fairyava @yourbuddy30 @royalOrange3538 @Diinnaa
Congratulations to everyone 💐
Whoever wrote this and nominated me, I really appreciate it, and it’s a pleasure to be with you in your internship journey. Thank you for allowing me in the first place.
Thank you to those who gave me the opportunity to be part of this, and I will try as much as I can to support the academy.
And especially thanks to @Hope , @yourbuddy30
They’re so easy to talk with. I can’t describe how much kindness, patience, understanding, and comfort I feel with them. They truly have leadership skills and know how to lead whatever it is. I’m so grateful for every single time that you have helped me. I wish you all the best and success, you really deserve it.
@Diinnaa
Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated! and I agree @yourbuddy30 is great!
@Diinnaa Congratulations!! 🐾💗 I'm so proud of you! 💝🥰
@fossilfellow Your congratulations mean so much to me, I really appreciate it thank you 💕🫂
@Diinnaa ❤️❤️❤️
@Ivy229
@Ivy229
@Ivy229
Congrats everyone! 🥳
@Kaleidoscope11 @Ivy229 @Hope @Minimum00 @fairyava @yourbuddy30 @royalOrange3538 @Diinnaa
*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️
@SparkyGizmo
Thank you Sparky ❤️
@Diinnaa
You are most welcome my sweet friend! ❤️❤️❤️
@SparkyGizmo
❤️❤️
Congratulations, you stars! 

@Kaleidoscope11 @Ivy229 @Hope @Minimum00 @fairyava @yourbuddy30 @royalOrange3538 @Diinnaa
@Heather225
Thank you for your kindness
💐
@Kaleidoscope11 @ivy229 @Minimum00 @fairyava @yourbuddy30 @royalOrange3538 @Diinnaa
Congratulations y'all!! 🐾💖🥰
@fossilfellow
Thank you 💕


