Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you have any mentors or people you look up to? Tell us about one of them.

User Profile: Hope
Hope September 6th, 2022

Do you have any mentors or people you look up to? Tell us about one of them.

9
User Profile: UK21
UK21 September 7th, 2022

I’ve just started being mentored by IcarusIX who so far is amazing

User Profile: frostyApple6757
frostyApple6757 September 16th, 2022

Well yes I do his name is @soulsings and soul is an amazing mentor and has helped me in so many ways and soul is always patient with me he talked time out of his day and always comes up with the best solution . So I am so grateful for soul and I most definitely look up to him!!

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings September 16th, 2022

@frostyApple6757 thank you for your kind words. I am inspired by your enthusiasm and energy.

load more
User Profile: Rebekah
Rebekah September 16th, 2022

@Hope, one mentor I had the absolute pleasure of working with was @Tazzie.

The last thing Tazzie ever said to me was how she felt about me as a leader. I will never forget her words, nor will her presence ever leave my mind. I miss her a lot, and her departure left a massive hole in the heart and soul of our community. I think about her most days, and how things could have been if she was still here with us today.

We miss you, Tazzie 💙

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 17th, 2022

@Rebekah 💙 *hugs* 💙

load more
User Profile: toughWriter1030
toughWriter1030 September 23rd, 2022

I did and was very fortunate to have them all. Most of mine are gone now but the amazing thing is when I have to choose or find a way I always go back through situations and recall the things I was taught throughy my adolescent years I grew up in my late teens in a truck stop. Working and most of my best and greatest people were vets. Some homeless some polishing trucks I was a polisher and learned the world was quite different in a hurry and a few great people cared enough to nwatch over me Uncle Larry being one, Steve, Sam, and another Sam. And Rick, last but not least Jimmy. They are all are gone but thought me life business and how to be me and be independent not needing an employer to hire me. I can't go into the details I would be a month of Sun. Doing so but I will say this it was real it sometimes hurt and sometimes physically hurt but looking back all the complaining and whining for the pain I endured then saved me much, much much pain that could have been in store for me now. So thanks to all the brothers who cared about a kid that had a kid to raise you will never be forgotten by me. Give Heaven a little Hell as you use to say guys "Be good or be good at it" And like you I chose to be good at it and yes it is much more fun that way you was right lol.

User Profile: determinedSkies9031
determinedSkies9031 September 24th, 2022

My dad is my biggest mentor

User Profile: enthusiasticKiwi8720
enthusiasticKiwi8720 January 10th, 2023

No . Eveone makes mistakes .Do not idolize anyone !!!

User Profile: bubbleTown7508
bubbleTown7508 January 10th, 2023

I had to view my father as such and he passed away because he was so bent on mentors and psychologists it was difficult to get an honest opinion out of him or if he even had mentors himself.

I think Jackie Chan is a great mentor he kinda resembled my father.