Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

porn addiction recovery (log in)

User Profile: northernlights101
northernlights101 May 20th, 2025

to ones who haven't seen my previous post:

hello, this is a log in post to track your porn abstinence. this isn't an official event or anything, I'm just another addict trying to bring like-minded people together to help hold each other accountable. if you wish to start new, you could just follow the instructions given below! and do introduce yourself at the other post used for discussions - porn addiction recovery (discussion) - Discussion | 7 Cups

for more clarity you could check out my original post - porn addiction recovery - Discussion | 7 Cups


how does it work? 

1. on your day one, you can reply to the post by simply mentioning 'day 1 - xx/xx/xx (the date)' and as the day's progress please continue responding to yourself to create a chain with your logs only. this doesn't have to be everyday, just whenever you have the time. 

2. if you miss a day, as in, end up giving in to your urges simply say 'counter reset - xx/xx/xx' or something similar but short and sweet. and continue replying the next day to your own comments, do not start a new chain, please. (this is so there aren't too many reply pages and we don't lose count easily)

3. please do not reply to another person's comments. only reply to your own comments. (just so we don't disrubt another person's logs and make it messy) 

thank you for joining us in this journey!! 

438
User Profile: ben342
ben342 August 6th, 2025

@northernlights101 day 1 08/05/2025

User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 14th, 2025

Day 1 - 08/15/25

24 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 14th, 2025

Hope this finally work

User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 16th, 2025

Day 1 -08/16/25

This is it. Really.

22 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 17th, 2025

Day 2 - 08/17/25

I'm sure this have to work now.

21 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 18th, 2025

Day 3 - 08/18/25

I've watched again, but managed not to do the thing i don't know if it counts

20 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 18th, 2025

Seems a reset. But yeah here we go. Though we manage not to do the accompanied bad habit. So we gonna track for these two from now on.

19 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 19th, 2025

Day 1 - 08/19/25

Did the deed, and reset all. Gotta fight back. I have my God that picked me up again.

18 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 21st, 2025

Day 3 - 08/21/25

I forgot yesterday! But yeah here we are. Hoping to get through this week. Mood swings etc. We'll be fine!

17 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 24th, 2025

Day 1 -08/24/25

I decided to reset myself from the last 2 days before today due to lot of stress. And this new week. Hopefully, I could do it in at least 1 week. Just 1 week.

16 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 25th, 2025

Day 2 - 08/25/25

I got an inspiration!

15 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 26th, 2025

Day 3 - 08/26/25

Sleeping with victory indeed

14 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 28th, 2025

Day 5 - 08/28/25

I forgot to log yesterday since I socialize, and now, Day 5 it is. Too hard if you are someone who is craving for physical touch and overthinks a lot.

13 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 29th, 2025

Day 6 - 08/29/25

Yeyyyy Day 6! It was hard man! Just one more day and my week already is complete. Please I hope I survive again tomorrow

12 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 30th, 2025

Day 7 - 08/30/25

I beat the urge today because I go outside with my friends, I never go home until I got tired. 🥹🤞

11 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 August 31st, 2025

Day 8 - 08/31/25

Happy Sunday, lets keep the streak goin

10 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 3rd, 2025

Day 3 - 09/03/25

Never been perfect but trying to be consistent at least. A lot of clarity has been uncovered. Hopefully, this will last longer than the former.

9 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 4th, 2025

Day 4 -09/04/25

Im excited because I don't do anything bad today. Tomorrow is a better one. We claim it.

8 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 7th, 2025

Day 7 - 09/07/25

I'm realizing that lust is a key factor to my anxiety and overthinking. If I chose to watch or ***. It destroy my mood and I mess up everything. Also, going outside and having friends is a good news. It helps to avoid isolation that leads to sin. I am willing to continue this on 14th day for good news. ✨️

7 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 8th, 2025

Day 1 - 09/08/25

Good day to start the month clean, but brothers and sisters forgive me also for I have sin.

6 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 10th, 2025

Day 3 - 09/10/25

I am sick, this will help me avoid things

5 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 17th, 2025

Day 1 - 09/17/25

A lot of struggle took over me, so I let it as of the moment, but I need to lock in now.

4 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 21st, 2025

Day 4 - 09/21/25

3 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 24th, 2025

Day 7 09/24/25

Can't believe I've freed myself for 7 days already. But still I felt it like was ages ago. Too busy to do such silly things. Keep moving people!q

2 replies
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 25th, 2025

Day 8

09/25/25

I am feeling the lust earlier, good thing my friend got me outside, and I manage to talk to ladies through game. Now I should go to sleep before I think about else

1 reply
User Profile: diligentSugar2608
diligentSugar2608 September 27th, 2025

Guess what? Day 1 again. Yesterday was done because Im cold and I want to sleep 😆

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Chamomilegirl
Chamomilegirl August 15th, 2025

15/8/2025

Day One

I don't feel committed and I feel weak. But if I wait for the willpower to come, I will be stupid. Life won't wait for me.

3 replies
User Profile: Chamomilegirl
Chamomilegirl August 16th, 2025

16/8/2025

Day two

I'm feeling terrible and I'm very lonely in this. I wish I had a hug while I cry. I have 7 family members and not a single member will approach me when I cry. It's making me want to just let go and succumb to the only thing that distracts me from my tears, but hopefully I won't.

2 replies
User Profile: Chamomilegirl
Chamomilegirl August 17th, 2025

17/8/2025

Reset :(

1 reply
User Profile: Chamomilegirl
Chamomilegirl August 19th, 2025

19/8/2025

Day two

I'm feeling great! Very motivated! Urges are looming, but they don't bother me!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: funnyIdea89
funnyIdea89 August 30th, 2025

Day 1 30/08/2025

User Profile: AuroraHush
AuroraHush September 5th, 2025

Day-1 5/9/25

Let's gooo

User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 18th, 2025

Started my journey on 19/09/2025, I know it will be hard but here goes nothing.

9 replies
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 19th, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571 Day 1 has gone well with some minor temptations. Day 2 20/09/2025 start.

8 replies
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 21st, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571 Day 2 has gone well, had a few close calls but pulled through. Day 3 21/09/2025 start.

7 replies
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 22nd, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571 Day 3 turned out to be alright, with little to none temptations. Day 4 22/09/2025 has started and a few hours away. No pull from the temptation for today.

6 replies
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 23rd, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571 Day 4 was a busy day, so there was no time for other thoughts, done.  Day 5 23/09/2025 starts.

5 replies
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 24th, 2025

Day 5 has gone well and Day 6 24/09/2025 has started and a few hours away to end but there were a few close calls, but still going strong.

4 replies
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 25th, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571 day 6 has gone well and Day 7 25/09/2025 has started and I was about to lose thee battle, I went for it but my brain kept swinging from *** to disappointment, so I was saved by a hair's breadth.  Still a few hours to end this day and I don't think, today will be the day I'll lose. 


3 replies
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 26th, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571 Day 8 26/09/2025, not a great day to remember, tried really hard and made excuses to let myself feel the high, not went the whole way but I tried to. The day is coming to an end, I have to make some arrangements, something that acts as a replacement for the high I'm searching for.

2 replies
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 27th, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571 day 9 27/09/2025 was a great I day, I had some 'me time', no unnecessary close calls or anything. Day 10 28/09/2025 starts.

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringIdea7571
pioneeringIdea7571 September 29th, 2025

@pioneeringIdea7571 Day 10 and Day 11 have gone well without noticeable pull, Day12 30/09/2025 starts

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: resourcefulApple2120
resourcefulApple2120 September 23rd, 2025

@northernlights101 here we go. Day 1 - 09/23/2025.  

2 replies
User Profile: resourcefulApple2120
resourcefulApple2120 September 25th, 2025

@resourcefulApple2120 Sep 24, 2025 - day 2 

1 reply
User Profile: resourcefulApple2120
resourcefulApple2120 September 26th, 2025

@resourcefulApple2120 I didn’t log day 3 yesterday on Sep 25, 2025 but another success

load more
load more
User Profile: goodWriter7099
goodWriter7099 October 20th, 2025

@northernlights101

Well here goes nothing - day 1 : mental fog, wimpy, kinda drowsy, but want to change.

1 reply
User Profile: goodWriter7099
goodWriter7099 October 20th, 2025

@goodWriter7099 idk why want to keep coming back here and writing about my feelings. This is exciting.

load more
User Profile: amicableox0685
amicableox0685 November 7th, 2025

Took a lot of time off from 7cups for more personal time. Feels good to be back. 

User Profile: uphjo
uphjo November 30th, 2025

Day 1 - 11/30/25

I relapsed yesterday horribly and tomorrow is the start of next month, so I’ll have a clean slate for it! Truthfully, I haven’t gone more than 30 days clean, and I’ve been at this for a few years now. I’m hoping I find support here and that I’ll be able to kick this addiction away, not even considering relapsing as an option!