Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

porn addiction recovery (log in)

User Profile: northernlights101
northernlights101 May 20th, 2025

to ones who haven't seen my previous post:

hello, this is a log in post to track your porn abstinence. this isn't an official event or anything, I'm just another addict trying to bring like-minded people together to help hold each other accountable. if you wish to start new, you could just follow the instructions given below! and do introduce yourself at the other post used for discussions - porn addiction recovery (discussion) - Discussion | 7 Cups

for more clarity you could check out my original post - porn addiction recovery - Discussion | 7 Cups


how does it work? 

1. on your day one, you can reply to the post by simply mentioning 'day 1 - xx/xx/xx (the date)' and as the day's progress please continue responding to yourself to create a chain with your logs only. this doesn't have to be everyday, just whenever you have the time. 

2. if you miss a day, as in, end up giving in to your urges simply say 'counter reset - xx/xx/xx' or something similar but short and sweet. and continue replying the next day to your own comments, do not start a new chain, please. (this is so there aren't too many reply pages and we don't lose count easily)

3. please do not reply to another person's comments. only reply to your own comments. (just so we don't disrubt another person's logs and make it messy) 

thank you for joining us in this journey!! 

439

Day 1 06/18/26

Day 1 6/19/25 -  just detailed my relapse in a forum post but starting fresh after a 13 day PMO free streak.  Disappointed, but not defeated!   Here’s to an even longer streak, one day at a time 

Day 1

I am on a new start and I will make it work

Day 2 !!

Day 2 !!

Day 3 !!

User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 June 26th

Day 1(26-6-2026)

I don't know how does this work. I am just copying @fetheredserpent33

User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 June 26th

Day 1(26-6-2026)

I don't know how does this work. I am just copying @fetheredserpent33

48 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 June 27th

Day 2 (27-06-2026)

47 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 June 28th

Day 3 (28-06-2026)

I haven't felt any urges. Today was a full busy day. I hope to stay dedicated. Wish you all guys best of luck too. 🤞

46 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 June 30th

Day 4 (29-06-2026)

It's actually 30th june today but I forgot to post yesterday that's I am here today.

Last night I had a dream that I am trying to access porn but somehow in dreams, I managed to not watch And controlled my self.😅 I hope this continues in real life as well and I gain full control over me. Wish you all best of luck. 🤞

45 replies

Day 5 (30-06-2026)

2 days more to complete a week Streak!!

These days are really amazing.

44 replies

Retake Day 7(2-07-2026)

I was really a bad day. I could control my self but I followed triggers to raise me urges. I failed again 😔.

I didn't access any videos thanks to screen time limits but I saw some pics 😕 I am turning to a guy I never wanted to be. I really wish to be a person I always wanted to be like.

It was a bad day, now I am moving forward and deciding to make a new Streak.

My new strategy:

Apply dns protection.

Delete social media .

Make my day more busier.

43 replies

Day 3(6-07-2026)

I relapsed again on the very next day of last reset. Then, I stopped using mobile for next two days to comeback in the state. I was free of urges those two days, and I am feeling great now.

There is an operation of mine on 14th July. I just wish to be clean until that day and I hope to be on right side.

Wish you all best of luck too. 🤞

42 replies

Day 4 (07-07-2026)

It's day 4 today and I am on the right track. It will be hilarious if I relapse again 😅. I hope, I won't.

Wish you all guys best of luck 🤞.

40 replies

Day 5 (08-07-2026)

🤞 Easy Game!!

39 replies

Day 6 (09-07-2026)

It was a busy day. Had to do a lot of work 😕.

But that helped me in ignoring some stupid thoughts.

38 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 10th

Day 7 (10-07-2026)

A week completed ð¥±. Easy pizzy.!!

37 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 12th

Day 9 (12-07-2026)

It's day 9 my streak is getting stronger. Now just two days more then I will be having a surgery and after that it will be alot easy to quit this addiction.

36 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 13th

Day 10 (13-07-2026)

10 days are passed. I am feeling good hope it stays.

Best of luck to my self and all those who are trying and fighting. 🤞

35 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 14th

Day 11 (14-07_2026)

Today I will be having a surgery. I hope everything will be fine. Remember me in your prayers 💖.

34 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 14th

Sorry for error I am not having a surgery. I will be undergoing a surgery.

English is not my native language so that's why...

I am learning this language.

33 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 15th

Day 12(15-07-2026)

Surgery is postponed to 25th July 🙃

32 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 16th

Day 13 (16-07-2026)

Urges are getting stronger day by day 😕.

Haha!!

I am not going to do this again 😏

31 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 17th

Day 14(17-07-2026)

It was toughest day in these 14 days.

I had some bad moments but i didn't access it. 🤞

30 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 18th

Day 15 (18-07-2026)

29 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 18th

Reset ð«¤

After just 2 weeks. I relapsed. AGAIN.

Before this, I had relapsed after 7 days. So, if I compare my 2 weeks streak with 7 days, I have improved a bit. But, it's not enough.

I WANT TO TAKE CONTROL OVER MY BODY.

28 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 19th

Day 1 (19-07-2026)

An other try.

I hope this streak will be longer than the last one. 🤞

The thing I have learned is, protection is not everything. Blocking apps and websites won't help for long term.

Improvisation:

I will use combo of blocking websites + a bit control over my self.

27 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 22nd

Day 4 (22-07-2026)

On the way!!

26 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 23rd

Day 5 (23-07-2026)

25 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 July 29th

Day 1 (29-07-2026)

I relapsed last night ð«¤.

24 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 2nd

Day 4 (02-08-2026)

4 days passed. Feeling great and did not feel any urges.

23 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 3rd

Day 6 (03-08-2026)

22 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 3rd

Day 5**

21 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 9th

So, it is day 1 again. I relapsed.

Day 1 (9-08-2026)

I have been fighting with my addiction since long. I have to stay committed to make myself free from regrets and demotivation. I was clean for 9 months. So, it shouldn't be a big problem for me.

(TBH, it's hard I always relapse. 😭 But not this time. )

20 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 10th

Day 2 (10-08-2026)

It's day 2. It was quite busy day. I didn't feel any urges today.

19 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 11th

Day 3 (11-08-2026)

Day passed pretty well.

18 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 12th

Day 4 (12-08-2026)

Clean day.

17 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 13th

Day 5 (13-04-2026)

A clean and productive day. Looking forward to be like this always.

16 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 14th

Day 6 (14-08-2026)

It was a very tough day. I was about to relapse but somehow didn't access any explicit content.

It was a close call but thankfully I remain self controlled.

15 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 15th

Day 7 (15-08-2026)

It went pretty well. I hope it still continues.

14 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 16th

Day 8 (08-16-2026)

It was hard day today. But I stayed committed and didn't let negative thoughts control over me.

13 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 17th

Day 9 (17-08-2026)

It was a busy day.

12 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 18th

Day 10 (18-08-2026)

10 days completed!!

11 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 19th

Day 11 (19-08-2026)

Nothing to say for today 😁.

10 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 22nd

Day 14 (22-08-2026)

Days passed.

I am admitted to hospital and waiting for my operation for the last 7 days. Dealing with urges here. I have alot of free time here that is making it a little bit difficult to tackle urges, but Haven't accessed anything even for a second.

9 replies
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 22nd

@ambituousFig660 I'm so proud of you! 💗 You will get through this. I'm here for you 💜🫂

1 reply
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 23rd

@fossilfellow

Thank you 🙂.

load more
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 24th

Day 16 (24-08-2026)

6 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 25th

Day 17 (25-08-2026)

Heheh

5 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 26th

Day 18 (26-08-2026)

4 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 27th

Day 19 (27-08-2026)

I felt strong urges today but somehow day passed without any blunder.

3 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 28th

Day 20 (28-08-2026)

2 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 September 1st

Day 23 (31-08-2026)

I will be undergoing a surgery today. Remember me in your prayers.

1 reply

Day 53 (30-09-2026)

50+ days passed.

Feeling stupid counting days.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 12th

@ambitiousFig660 You're doing amazing! Keep going 💗 Sending you lots of love and *Biggggg hugs* 🐾💕

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy June 27th

@northernlights101

Hello me.. again

Back to counting from the end

Today is day 3 since the last disaster.


13 replies
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy June 28th

@Helenaicy

Hello me, Day 4 accomplished, yo ho!

Well, it's pretty good when my mind -or body- doesn't keep thinking about it or anything related to it. 

But it's still the beginning, tho, and it could happen anytime, but I hope I'll be strong enough this time to fall into it.

Just a reminder: It's just a temporary pleasure, and it won't make me happy...

Gotta lock in dear self.

3 replies
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy June 29th

@Helenaicy

Day 5

I'm glad I made it, but I'm tired.

If only there was a way to end everything just now.

2 replies
User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 June 30th

Don't be helpless, stay committed. Congratulate yourself, your chances of winning are getting better day by day 😀. Wish you best of luck dear. I hope you will be victorious this time just Believe in yourself 💯.

User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy June 30th

@Helenaicy

Day 6...

It was a very tough day.

load more
load more
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy July 12th

@Helenaicy

Day 2

8 replies
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy July 13th

@Helenaicy 

Day 3

7 replies
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy July 14th

@Helenaicy

Day 4

6 replies
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy July 18th

@Helenaicy

Day 15

5 replies
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy August 6th

@Helenaicy

Day 1... again.

4 replies
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy August 7th

@Helenaicy

Day 2...

Resisting...

 World really don't understand how hard it is to resist the feeling of needing to have any kind/ type of sexual activity, whether it's maŝtrûb''°°, p*rn, sëx̌ting, or anything else... it really hurts, hurts so bad that you know deep down it's not just about a physical need but an emotional need, something you can't control or fill it with other things, no matter what... we can reduce it or ignore it or whatever but it will still be there, a hunger, a thirst, a total nature madness.

I know it's natural and supposed to be good, but how? We can't just go out asking people to fill that gap like how we do with food and drinks and other needs, and I definitely know even if I let myself be the type of girl to go around and give myself to everyone and anyone, I will never enjoy it, not even for 1%.

And as a Muslim, and as a girl, this is so much worse;e, it's like a curse that will never disappear.r, I genuinely don't know who to ask for help anymore.e, I'm tired of my own self, trying not to get afraid of falling and losing myself... acknowledging the reasons doesn't help. Like... I wish I could make the feeling stop forever. 

I'm exhausted, don't wanna fall into the depths of darkness, but what should I do? Really, what can I do more? I've tried everything I can, and what I've learned so far is to not tell or talk to people about it, because they will never understand the feeling. All they're gonna do is try to be sympathetic and empathetic, and then the next step they wanna know how I react or what I'm wearing... stupid stuff... why can't they understand that this is more than a disease, it's killing me, and I don't know what to do to stop it. Crying doesn't help; blocking websites, working, going out, or venting. etc., etc. I've tried everything... I'm exhausted... and even the word exhausted isn't enough to describe how I feel. Y'a Rab! Save me from my own misery. 

3 replies
User Profile: zaaab
zaaab August 7th

@Helenaicy

🫂 i especially understands this

Know that

Every day u get through is an accomplishment 🙌 

And a punch in the face of the devil 👊

You got this! 

User Profile: ambitiousFig660
ambitiousFig660 August 13th

Salam Sis,

Please don't think you're alone or that you're a bad person because you're struggling with this. Allah's mercy is greater than our mistakes, and He tells us not to despair of His mercy.

Take it one day at a time. Don't just block apps or websites randomly—try to understand what triggers you and when you're most vulnerable, then make changes accordingly. And remember, having urges and these feelings is a normal part of being human, especially as you grow older. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Whenever you slip, don't give up. Make tawbah, learn from what triggered you, and start again. Believe in yourself—you are stronger than this habit.

You don't need to be like this. You can get through it, and please don't think that because you're struggling with these urges, you have to give yourself to anyone or everyone. Don't let yourself believe that you're dirty, worthless, cheap, or someone who has no control over herself. These thoughts can come from guilt, loneliness, or the habit itself, but they don't define who you are. You still have your dignity, your choices, and your ability to change. Believe in yourself, take it one step at a time, and don't let this struggle decide your future.

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 15th

@Helenaicy ❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Hello