Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

porn addiction recovery (log in)

User Profile: northernlights101
northernlights101 May 20th, 2025

to ones who haven't seen my previous post:

hello, this is a log in post to track your porn abstinence. this isn't an official event or anything, I'm just another addict trying to bring like-minded people together to help hold each other accountable. if you wish to start new, you could just follow the instructions given below! and do introduce yourself at the other post used for discussions - porn addiction recovery (discussion) - Discussion | 7 Cups

for more clarity you could check out my original post - porn addiction recovery - Discussion | 7 Cups


how does it work? 

1. on your day one, you can reply to the post by simply mentioning 'day 1 - xx/xx/xx (the date)' and as the day's progress please continue responding to yourself to create a chain with your logs only. this doesn't have to be everyday, just whenever you have the time. 

2. if you miss a day, as in, end up giving in to your urges simply say 'counter reset - xx/xx/xx' or something similar but short and sweet. and continue replying the next day to your own comments, do not start a new chain, please. (this is so there aren't too many reply pages and we don't lose count easily)

3. please do not reply to another person's comments. only reply to your own comments. (just so we don't disrubt another person's logs and make it messy) 

thank you for joining us in this journey!! 

439

Day 1 28.07.2026

Today I relapsed and it feels like I have hit rock bottom/a point of no return. It's not like the previous times, I want to take accountability. 

User Profile: Bebe2nice
Bebe2nice August 6th

Hi I’m on day 3

I’m on day 4, we can all beat this 

1 reply
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 15th

@amiableRasberries7039 You got this! ❤️ I'm here for you 💜

load more

Day 1

9/1/2026

Reflection

User Profile: communicativeLemon3333
communicativeLemon3333 September 11th

Day 95 - 11/09/26

Sept 21 day one. I've restarted a lot. Started this journey of recovery in this area of my life 6 years ago.