Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2017

One situation that I feel sad about right now is....

415
User Profile: Stinaoh88
Stinaoh88 October 18th, 2017

a situation i feel really sad about atm would be my nana dying in Florida while I'm sick in michigan and won't be able to say goodbye. I'm so sad about it and I hear her diminishing on the phone and she's the only other person in the whole world I feel like I can really go to for whatever bc she's been through alot of what I have and out of anyone she's my biggest influence. And we are the most alike in the family. I'm just taking it very hard. I'm not ready to lose my grandparents yet. I've got em all still. And I miss em all everyday. Xo

1 reply
User Profile: Scor3030
Scor3030 October 23rd, 2017

@Stinaoh88 go to https://Gofundme.com because I bet you anything that there are people willing to pay for you to get a plane ticket.

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 19th, 2017

How many people admit themself or are admitted into behavioral healthy hospitals but are ignored, not listened to , mistreated like they are a burdun and do not get the help they need.

User Profile: kindCity3574
kindCity3574 October 20th, 2017

I feel so bad for my mom. She's 88 years old and just worries and frets over everything! My brother (57) is on a nice vacation but everything I show her that he's posting to Facebook draws a negative response from her. "He shouldn't do this. He shouldn't do that"... She no longer sees anything positive. It's just doom and gloom. Yes, she's my mother but my god she just drags me down.

User Profile: thelarrysty
thelarrysty October 20th, 2017

My dad being sad

User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField October 20th, 2017

Everyone cares more about being right than letting things go or being happy. More about complaining than talking about good things. There is so much negativity around me and it seriously hurts my mood and my mental state. But when have I ever mattered...

1 reply
User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField October 20th, 2017

@HydrangeaField *Everyone I'm around in person, that is.

load more
User Profile: Melpomenie
Melpomenie October 20th, 2017

That I skipped class today, because I was overthinking about what my classmates will think about me.

3 replies
User Profile: Scor3030
Scor3030 October 23rd, 2017

@Melpomenie yeah social anxiety sucks

2 replies
User Profile: Melpomenie
Melpomenie October 24th, 2017

@Scor3030 Not quite that, I had my reasons why I felt this way. But now it's another day and eventually I went to class. The things I was expecting did happen, but I went there and came back in one piece. I even discovered things I didn't know about the others and me. I'm not sure I'll be at the class again soon, but a bit more frequently? Yes.

User Profile: Melpomenie
Melpomenie October 24th, 2017

@Scor3030 Also thanks for empathizing! ;)

load more
load more
User Profile: undefinedandundetermined01
undefinedandundetermined01 October 20th, 2017

Is that my so called mother has managed to hurt things between my sister and her husband because he believes her lies over my sisters truth x

User Profile: placidCity1574
placidCity1574 October 20th, 2017

i stand alone with wanting my goals achieved no one will help

1 reply
User Profile: limeLion1506
limeLion1506 October 24th, 2017

@placidCity1574 honestly same I have no support either everyone expects to do there own thing I agree nothing to be ashamed about doing your own thing

load more
User Profile: scarletIdea5793
scarletIdea5793 October 21st, 2017

Just found out that I'm pregnant with my ex-boyfriend, it's almost a month since we broke up. I don't know what to do now,I'm just 22, still going to University and I don't know whether to tell my mom or not, please help 😢😢😢

2 replies
User Profile: Scor3030
Scor3030 October 23rd, 2017

@scarletIdea5793. I wouldn't tell your mom yet. She might pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. Universities are known for including therapists you can talk to as well as gynocologists for free included within your tuition. You should talk to a university therapist about what you want to do. Stay strong. You can get through this.

User Profile: kji
kji October 27th, 2017

@scarletIdea5793 first l dont know if it bad or good that u are pregnant for u &u are alone but every woman want to hear some cranglation on her pregnancy l know maybe l should or shouldn't say that now girl cranglation for ur pregnancy & be happy with what ever u decide to do . l hope things will get better for u . it very hard that u are pregnant but u can't share news with ur close people like ur mother about what to do . l think u should know what u want to do .do u preper to raise a child alone & did ur ex know about ur pregnancy from him maybe he can help if he can't help don't be bothered . it very important to talk with someone who understand &support u with what u should do next .l think it ok if both of u u &ur ex-bf go togther &tell ur mum if he agreed if he not don't find someone u trust maybe or close to tell ur mother face to face.take the discussion that make u comfortable with .u should let ur ex know after u talk with someone who support u l think but if ur ex pressure u don't bother by him .it ur life after all talk with someone who support u with what will do next .it ok every thing will be ok don't panic &focus on what will u do next .if ur mum that kind of person that can understand tell her maybe she can helpu after u talk with someone support u let ur ex know so both of u figures what will both of u do next if he doesn't want to talk or help go to someone who can support u .

load more
User Profile: Tacotubby
Tacotubby October 23rd, 2017

I always take out my emotions on others I keep over thinking and I hurt my s/o yesterday I hurt myself because I didn't think I deserved my s/o and all the support he provides in the end I hurt myself and him and I feel like I can't change