Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 16th, 2017

One thing that helps me manage my anxiety is.....

573
User Profile: lavenderSquare7762
lavenderSquare7762 June 1st, 2018

ASMR and going on Tumblr when I have no one to reach out to. If I do, then talking to someone can sometimes be my way to go.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed June 1st, 2018

I had anxiety this morning about my new job I start....

So, I realized that my client must also be nervous because I am new for ner as well. So I decided instead of trying to put on a show or be something I am not or live up to some false expectation - I am going to be myself - the real me - the authentic me. This took a lot of the stress , pressure and anxiety off! I am going to meet a new person and just be: me.

User Profile: proactiveShip1051
proactiveShip1051 June 2nd, 2018

I like to talk to someone who listens with compassion.

User Profile: Saffron9
Saffron9 June 6th, 2018

Journaling

User Profile: OddityBloggity
OddityBloggity June 7th, 2018

Talking things out with my spouse. They're good at calming me down when I work myself up too much, and it helps me to see things more rationally. Also, guided meditation helps me too.

User Profile: blitheEmbrace27
blitheEmbrace27 June 7th, 2018

Something that helps me with anxiety is music. Listening to music is the only thing that actually shuts my thoughts off and lifts my spirits up. The power of music is incredible ❤️

User Profile: Vanessagail
Vanessagail September 14th, 2018

I'm single so it helps me to get out at the park and play with my kids, journal, pray, read scriptures, color pages with color pencils.Keep busy you know.Chores are always important. Even if I don't feel like going for a walk sometimes I push myself out the door you know then Im glad I went, stay hydrated guys.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 14th, 2018

Keeping calm and going out for walk . Talking to a good friend about it. Doing something creative or mindfull . Taking break and relaxing with tea

User Profile: bubblegloopswamp
bubblegloopswamp September 14th, 2018

It helps to just rationalise logical statements to myself that remind me what Im concerned about wont matter in the grand scheme of things. I imagine the worst case scenario then ask myself whatll realistically happen After that? and if i keep asking myself then what? My body remembers it will still survive and flourish and be able to generate love even if the worst things i fear happen.

User Profile: mandijofficial96
mandijofficial96 September 21st, 2018

I like to listen to ASMR videos to help me relax and calm, I also like to read as well which helps me a lot