Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you from Australia? Say Hello & meet more people who are online at the same time as you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 28th, 2016

We want to help people who are on 7 Cups in Australia find each other! If you are in Australia, say hello & let us know!

121
User Profile: optimisticBlossom66
optimisticBlossom66 June 29th, 2016

Hello Australians! How are you? So cold this winter! Wishing you all the best! Lets make this world a better place so I want to say thanks to all listeners and members who are trying to do that! :) I'm proud of you all! :)

User Profile: CelegnirCuthalion
CelegnirCuthalion June 29th, 2016

@optimisticBlossom66 aww thanks you are doing an awesome job too and yes it freezing here ahah.

User Profile: optimisticBlossom66
optimisticBlossom66 July 4th, 2016

@CelegnirCuthalion

Aww thank you! Yes it is! Can't wait till Spring! Aha!

load more
load more
User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel June 29th, 2016

User Profile: StandForFreedom
StandForFreedom June 29th, 2016

@MidniteAngel so much yes to this!!!

User Profile: CelegnirCuthalion
CelegnirCuthalion June 29th, 2016

@MidniteAngel OML Licia this is brilliant

User Profile: Moon
Moon June 30th, 2016

@MidniteAngel omg HAHAHHA

load more
User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 June 29th, 2016

Any one else from Adelaide ? :)

User Profile: SomebodyyouKnow
SomebodyyouKnow June 29th, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322 I am :)

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 June 29th, 2016

@SomebodyyouKnow

That's cool :) hello

User Profile: SomebodyyouKnow
SomebodyyouKnow June 30th, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322 hello :) have you explored SA at all?

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 June 30th, 2016

@SomebodyyouKnow

I've been to a few places around SA when I was very young up to now in my 20's but that's it I haven't been interstate

User Profile: SomebodyyouKnow
SomebodyyouKnow June 30th, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322 you should explore other states ive seen the big banna the big potato the big koala the big tennis racket the big orange the big merino. Ive seen the citrus festival in griffith nsw wales which was by chance driving through there they make sculptures out of oranges along the main street over 20 of them its pretty amazing. I love the yorke Penisula I still have more little towns to explore there Id love to vist the eyre penisula and everything in that direction. I still havent seen the rocking horse though oohhh and Id like to see the fairy villiage but im not sure where it is and go to whyalla durring cuttlefish season and snorkel with them :). Is there anything youd like to see one day?

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 June 30th, 2016

@SomebodyyouKnow

I've been to the rocking horse when I was young I don't really wanna go interstate don't like planes bit if I had no choice then I'd use planes really wow you've been everywhere man lol good old TV commercial I've been everywhere man I've been everywhere I'd like to go to Germany visit the castles and Ireland visit that too but cost heaps of money and need a plane lol but interstate nah not really I like to stay closer to home I'm in my comfort zone I don't get to much of anxiety being around people but I've been to mount compass victor harbour mount barker :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sweetHand14
sweetHand14 June 29th, 2016

Hello

User Profile: peacefulSoul8
peacefulSoul8 June 29th, 2016

@Laura Hey guys I am 30 female and from Canberra,Australia!:)

User Profile: peacefulSoul8
peacefulSoul8 June 29th, 2016

@peacefulSoul8 The Capital of Australia:)

load more
User Profile: IoanaAdriana
IoanaAdriana June 29th, 2016

Hello from Perth, Australia wink.

User Profile: SandyM
SandyM February 8th, 2017

@IoanaAdriana Yeah someone else from Perth

load more
User Profile: DevonneLeiFisheye
DevonneLeiFisheye June 29th, 2016

Strayan half - fish, half - panda here. Currently residing under a rock in the middle of Sydney somewhere, shoutouts to all the Aussies. Best of luck to everyone!

User Profile: Littledreamer18
Littledreamer18 June 29th, 2016

Not currently residing in Australia, but grateful to be an Australian citizen :) I often visit my relatives in Melbourne - it's an amazing place to live in!!

User Profile: Moon
Moon June 29th, 2016

Hello from Sydney, Australia!

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP June 29th, 2016

I spy many new friends!

User Profile: SomebodyyouKnow
SomebodyyouKnow June 30th, 2016

@Laura are you from Adelaide too?

load more