Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: smarthart
smarthart October 3rd, 2021

Empty

User Profile: kttydacat
kttydacat October 30th, 2021

Confused.

load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 3rd, 2021

wary, scattered

User Profile: FunkyFish
FunkyFish October 3rd, 2021

A burden


User Profile: PhaedrusMaynard
PhaedrusMaynard October 4th, 2021

alone

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 October 13th, 2021

Blessed - A New Grandson who has stolen my heart ! ❤️

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 13th, 2021

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 congratulations! ❤

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 October 13th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul Thank you very much ! I Am one happy proud Granny !

load more
load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 13th, 2021

desserted

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 13th, 2021

@purpleTree4652, i mean abandoned, but don't know how to spell desserted/deserted

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 13th, 2021

Sorry

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 13th, 2021

disappointed and scared

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 19th, 2021

hypomanic

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 19th, 2021

@tealBear2472

and elated, and fast.


so I'm glad I've calmed down and am thinking slowly.

load more
User Profile: thoughtfulmomma
thoughtfulmomma October 19th, 2021

uncertain