Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: barncat
barncat November 2nd, 2021

Exhausted but encouraged.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 3rd, 2021

numb

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 8th, 2021

Angry


User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 8th, 2021

@tealBear2472v sorry to hear that. Saw your other post to. I hope your ok and get better soon. I know how it feels as I get angry most days to

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 8th, 2021

I’m feeling same. Down and unpredictable

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 8th, 2021

Don’t wanna say I’m ok. I am but something in my week will go wrong. Always does.

User Profile: lethiferal
lethiferal December 8th, 2021

Can relate to that.

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 8th, 2021

Sleepy, awake,tired.

User Profile: easyHuman8926
easyHuman8926 November 8th, 2021

Used and walked on

User Profile: lethiferal
lethiferal December 8th, 2021

People take advantage of others, I get that.

load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 8th, 2021

I'm tired. My ringing in head. Time to get up from bed and emails.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 9th, 2021

good

User Profile: IpromiseIAmHere
IpromiseIAmHere November 10th, 2021

Tired