Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tranquilWish711
tranquilWish711 February 25th, 2022

Decent.👍

User Profile: calmCake1350
calmCake1350 February 26th, 2022

Guilty

1 reply
User Profile: nessa104
nessa104 February 26th, 2022

Relaxed

1 reply
User Profile: nessa104
nessa104 February 26th, 2022

I'm really sorry you feel that way,my PMS are open sorry I'm new to phone on 7 cups ,I dont know how it went thank you for understanding

load more
User Profile: ShyVamp82
ShyVamp82 March 6th, 2022

Turmoil

load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 26th, 2022

frazzled

User Profile: barncat
barncat February 27th, 2022

Exhausted

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 27th, 2022

Well

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 February 27th, 2022

resolved

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet February 27th, 2022

Dead

Hopeless



User Profile: thoughtfulmomma
thoughtfulmomma February 27th, 2022

Scared

User Profile: TanyaAnderson
TanyaAnderson February 28th, 2022

Useless

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 March 1st, 2022

relieved